GBA Pkmn Connection to GC via Flash Cart

Discussion in 'GBA - Flashing Hardware and Software' started by djc89, Aug 2, 2007.

1. djc89
    OP

djc89 Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 2, 2007
    United States
    So I've got a CF Super Card flash cart for the GBA and have loaded a couple Pokemon games onto it (all legit bought). When I try to make it connect to my Pokemon Colosseum game on the GC for some hot trading action, it doesn't work. It gives me a connection error very soon after the game boots.

Some background info:
    -Every time the game boots, it says that the save file is corrupt and that it will use the previous save...but it loads just fine.
    -Originally, the save I was using was a 64 KB file. I tried also making a 128KB file by copying the 64KBx2 to make a 128KB...and it didn't change anything.

Anyone got any solutions/ideas?

Thanks a lot.

2. ZeWarrior

ZeWarrior TheWarrior

Jul 2, 2007
    Brazil
    One the Supercard sucks for GBA, 2 only real carts work for GBA --> GC trading in pokemon.

3. CYatta

CYatta GBAtemp Fan

Jan 14, 2006
    United States
    If you have "legit bought" pokemon games, why don't you just use those?

4. djc89
    OP

djc89 Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 2, 2007
    United States
    The save files on one of my copies died due to random Action Replaying. So I was hoping I could load up the game with my old save (which I also have backed up) from the flash cart. But it seems there's no solution. Thanks.

5. ZeWarrior

ZeWarrior TheWarrior

Jul 2, 2007
    Brazil
    Copy the save back to the real game?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice