kingkong

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
The future of Nintendo Handhelds for now surely is DS, and there come great games out.

But as long as there are no screenshots but only the boring Packshots, wouldnt it be better to have the GBA Release ONLY on the Startpage of *GBA*Temp with the real Screenshots? And maybe the DS ones on the right side?

Just my 2 Cent am very interested what YOU think!

Jepeto

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Uruguay
yes i think that until we can take screenshots from the ds releases, we should put in the front the gba releases and not the covers of ds, also in some cases the newest gba releases dissapear from the front page in minutes for the avalanche of ds games.

Laintsurge

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
your both retarded.

I agree LoL. What the hell are they talking about
biggrin.gif

shaunj66

GBAtemp Administrator
Administrator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
There is clearly not enough room for two seperate columns for DS and GBA. That's just not possible.
frown.gif

Personally, I think more people are interested in DS scene news rather than GBA these days, and the DS box art does a nice enough job... It's too much hassle trying to hunt down an in-game screenshot when updating the portal. The box arts are much easier to find.

And with the GBA releases becoming somewhat a rarity lately; it's not surprising that they get bumped to the bottom fast.

We recently tried tackling this issue by introducing a new portal cell on the right - "Last 5 GBA Releases". Did you guys notice that?
wink.gif

Jepeto, I don't really understand what you suggested so could you explain it a bit more?
smile.gif

Foppzter

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I have no problems with it as it is now.
If I really need to know what´s the last GBA release, I look at the "Last 5 GBA Releases" on the right side, or go to the "GBAtemp Magazine News" and look there.

dice

pansy-ass ex-staff member
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
There is clearly not enough room for two seperate columns for DS and GBA. That's just not possible.
frown.gif

Personally, I think more people are interested in DS scene news rather than GBA these days, and the DS box art does a nice enough job... It's too much hassle trying to hunt down an in-game screenshot when updating the portal. The box arts are much easier to find.

And with the GBA releases becoming somewhat a rarity lately; it's not surprising that they get bumped to the bottom fast.

We recently tried tackling this issue by introducing a new portal cell on the right - "Last 5 GBA Releases". Did you guys notice that?
wink.gif

Jepeto, I don't really understand what you suggested so could you explain it a bit more?
smile.gif
I think he was saying something like the top half of the page being dedicated to gba games and the bottom half ds?

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
I thought the main list had both GBA and DS in it?

Anyways, about that little 5 most recent GBA titles sidebox thingy; it's a great idea, nice one on that one guys! But is it just me, or would it be infinitely more useful if it linked to the Magazine articles for the games rather than their G-Online entry?
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/IihvJBjUpNE?si=CsvoEbwzNKFf0GAm cool