Homebrew GBA on 3DS (Error)

nodnyl10

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi guys, sorry if I'm being a total noob here. I'm still researching and reading more about GBA on 3DS. I wanted to play some GBA games on my 3DS. So far, these are the stuffs I know and have done.

- I have a 3DS (sysNAND 9.2 and emuNAND 10.5).
- I downloaded some custom VC GBA (.cia files) and installed Super Mario Advance 2
- I have installed this AGB firm for me to be able to play GBA games (and custom ones at that)
- I have FBI, BigBlueMenu, and Homebrew Launcher (I think) on my sysNAND but I can't seem to open the software.

My NANDs are unlink and according to the rX tutorial, I have to install both .cia on both NANDs. So far I have only installed in my emuNAND. How do I install in my sysNAND? Am I missing something? Did I do something wrong or perhaps I'm doing something wrong or incomplete?

I apologize if there's an explanation for my problem but all I've read so far (or most of what I've search here) are all about to install GBA cias on both NANDs. But how do I do it? I can successfully install most 3DS games, NES, GB, and GBC custom .cias, but never the GBA ones.

Someone please help :(

AyanamiRei

Trophies
XP
Country
France
* GBA VC cia files require only to be installed on the system NAND. Emulated NAND installation is optional and offers the ability to start the game from there.
* In order to run non-certified CIA in the system NAND, you have to enter the sysNAND through rxMode. Once you are there, use FBI to install your false GBA VC on the system.
* As I wrote above, you can't start an "unofficial" program from your real system. If you want to play the Advance games, run them through "devmode".

Last edited by AyanamiRei,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Ah see that's were you're wrong it's the shitbox everything has to be very serious