Hardware GBA movieplayer.

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
can a crappy ipod watch movies at good framerates, then a GBA/DS shuld be able to have a good framefate too ;D

The iPod has a 133 MHz processor, the GBA has a 17 MHz processor. How is the GBA supposed to have a good framerate?

The DS has a 66 MHz processor, and in DS mode it can run .dpg movies up to 30fps (depends on memory speed), 20 fps even on slower memory cards. That compares to the iPod.

emblem4ever

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have a GBA with a supercard and a 1gig CF card. I know how to convert movies,music and images but how to I transfer them correctly to my CF so that I can look at them on my supercard?? A semi-detailed explanation would be greatly appreciated!!

Leolaus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
There r several sites from where you can download movies (if need sites plz pm me), also if you do fast compression for movie it will come out with very good quality but size will be worrying so wat i would recommend you is download off websites coz i donot know wat settings they convert on but almost 90% movies found are below 256MB.

If you want to play gba roms and have multimedia featurs then i would recommend you Supercard which also requires CFC.

Hope that helps
i know it's been 15 years but how do i play videos on supercard

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: They really wanna get the head