Hacking GBA Mode: .sps/.xps/.sav to .dat?

khan

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Pakistan
Hi all,

I was wondering if there is such a tool/web which would allow me to convert those save specified formats to .dat that M3 Lite uses?

Thanks

4saken

Retired Ace Attorney
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hi all,

I was wondering if there is such a tool/web which would allow me to convert those save specified formats to .dat that M3 Lite uses?

Thanks

Well I don't think there is. If I remember correctly, if you enable special features (or maybe even without) your .dat save files go to like massive 1megabyte or above saves.

EDIT: Wait. Can't you import saves using the GameManager?

khan

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Pakistan
Hi all,

Thanks

Well I don't think there is. If I remember correctly, if you enable special features (or maybe even without) your .dat save files go to like massive 1megabyte or above saves.

You are right about importing .sav, however, most of the saves uploaded on gamefaqs are in AR format therefore a .xps/.sps to .sav would now be better choice.

You know of any tool that does that?

kazumi213

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi all,

Thanks

You are right about importing .sav, however, most of the saves uploaded on gamefaqs are in AR format therefore a .xps/.sps to .sav would now be better choice.

You know of any tool that does that?

1. Load your GBA ROM on VBA emulator.
2. When at game titlescreen, go to "File->Import Gameshark Snapshot". Browse to your downloaded .xps/.sps file. Then follow on-screen instructions.
3. Start playing as usual and make an in-game save. A .sav file will be generated in the same directory your ROM is located. Stop playing
4. Import that .sav file using the M3 Game Manager.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: He's right behind me, isn't he? +1