gba micro & supercard

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by buttons, Jan 14, 2006.

1. buttons
    OP

buttons Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 13, 2006
    can anybody help?i bought my son a gameboy micro advance for crimbo.then i got a supercard.Had a few difficulties because my gba micro is acting like the supercard doesnt exist.can someone please answer some of my questions in regard to my troubles..

question A-if i plug in my supercard without an sd card into the gba micro, will anything come up on the screen.

question b-will a MINI sd card work with the supercard ,i have tried and had no joy.

question c-is this the reason ,do i need a normal sd card to make it work?

2. vtr4423

vtr4423 Advanced Member

Jul 19, 2004
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    A= no. B=no, C=yes u need normal sd card. ( standard sd card).
    www.supercard.cn , download ,sd manual program.
    also u must upgrade sd supercard program , get the lastest program.
    program are : setupsdv244en and upgrade 154.

3. buttons
    OP

buttons Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 13, 2006
    thanks vtr4433 but i have tried all that, got a viking 512mb sd card,formatted it to fat,put the latest firmware updates on it(sd 160.bin)it seems that my supercard when i plug it in to the gbm, the gbm does not even recognize the supercard,as my gma wont leave its startup screen(GAMEBOY in blue letters) ,the same as like i turn it on without a cartridge in it. do you reckon its broke,maybe i should send it back,i really need some help here!?someone said if i plug in the supercard to the gbm without an sd card in i will get a blank screen,but i cant even get that far!!!i think im gonna throw a huge party when i eventually get this to work..cheers

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice