GBA Micro - best flash cart for GBA/NES emulation

Discussion in 'GBA - Flashing Hardware and Software' started by LeTep, Aug 27, 2008.

Aug 27, 2008
  1. LeTep
    OP

Newcomer LeTep Member

United States
    Hi everyone,

I have a Famicon edition micro on its way, and although I have some GBA games, I'd like to get a flash cart to run GBA and NES emulation.

What is the best flash cart for the Micro?

I own an M3 Lite for my DS, and thought I could use that but it's impossible to find a GBA style shell to switch out the guts with.

What do you guys think?

2. CheatingSoi

Member CheatingSoi Graphic Designer

United States
    Actually I just created a topic but this one seems to work for me too. I was wondering if the Elink supports homebrew. Because I really want Emulators.

3. Rob_Threat

Member Rob_Threat GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I agree. Find a GBA sized M3Lite shell.

There isn't a better GBA solution than M3Perfect. I have one for each of mine. [​IMG]

You might try emailing RealHotStuff if Kick is out. I bought one from him last year (I had a very early M3Lite that only came with DSlite sized shells).

As a last resort, you could also buy the GBA sized case for the M3Real Slot2 GBA/RAM cart, and use a razor to cut out a microSD slot. The GBA expansion has a M3Lite sized/shaped board, and M3Lite cases fit it so... all you need is a way get your microSD in and out.

Good luck.

4. l0c4lh0st

Newcomer l0c4lh0st Member

United States
    Hi Rob,

Do you have the e-mail address of Kick RealHotStuff?

Thanks!