GBA Micro - best flash cart for GBA/NES emulation

Discussion in 'GBA - Flashing Hardware and Software' started by LeTep, Aug 27, 2008.

1. LeTep
    OP

LeTep Member

Newcomer
    Aug 5, 2007
    United States
    Hi everyone,

I have a Famicon edition micro on its way, and although I have some GBA games, I'd like to get a flash cart to run GBA and NES emulation.

What is the best flash cart for the Micro?

I own an M3 Lite for my DS, and thought I could use that but it's impossible to find a GBA style shell to switch out the guts with.

What do you guys think?

2. CheatingSoi

CheatingSoi Graphic Designer

Apr 4, 2007
    United States
    Wisconsin
    Actually I just created a topic but this one seems to work for me too. I was wondering if the Elink supports homebrew. Because I really want Emulators.

3. Rob_Threat

Rob_Threat GBAtemp Regular

Jul 19, 2006
    United States
    East Oakland, Califo'nia
    I agree. Find a GBA sized M3Lite shell.

There isn't a better GBA solution than M3Perfect. I have one for each of mine. [​IMG]

You might try emailing RealHotStuff if Kick is out. I bought one from him last year (I had a very early M3Lite that only came with DSlite sized shells).

As a last resort, you could also buy the GBA sized case for the M3Real Slot2 GBA/RAM cart, and use a razor to cut out a microSD slot. The GBA expansion has a M3Lite sized/shaped board, and M3Lite cases fit it so... all you need is a way get your microSD in and out.

Good luck.

4. l0c4lh0st

l0c4lh0st Member

Newcomer
    Sep 22, 2007
    United States
    Hi Rob,

Do you have the e-mail address of Kick RealHotStuff?

Thanks!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice