Hacking GBA Injection with Link Cable/Local Wifi Support?

AngeloftheNight091

OP
Trophies
Website
www.snowpointtemple.com
XP
Country
Canada
Hey Guys,

I have Luma 9.0 CFW on my New 3ds Katsukity Capture Console. I have been using the GBA injection for a while and was wondering if it is possible to have communication enabled so Pokemon Fire Red & Leaf Green could communicate..

Is this something that is possible, or is it not something that is available?

Thanks

AngeloftheNight091
Snowpoint Temple Founder
Poketuber / Twitch Streamer

Dimensional

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Considering the GBA VC turns off most of the 3DS functions, and downclocks the CPU to match that of a GBA.... No. It's not an emulator running on better hardware. It's telling the hardware to become GBA hardware, and since the GBA never had native wireless.... Again no.

AngeloftheNight091

OP
Trophies
Website
www.snowpointtemple.com
XP
Country
Canada
Considering the GBA VC turns off most of the 3DS functions, and downclocks the CPU to match that of a GBA.... No. It's not an emulator running on better hardware. It's telling the hardware to become GBA hardware, and since the GBA never had native wireless.... Again no.

Thank you for the reply. I appreciate the response.
So if the Injection Method does not support it, is there by chance an emulator that can run on the 3ds CFW that might have communication support? Emerald, FR, LF all had the adapter which allowed them to communicate. I am just curious if there is a possibility of this being a thing.

Dimensional

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you for the reply. I appreciate the response.
So if the Injection Method does not support it, is there by chance an emulator that can run on the 3ds CFW that might have communication support? Emerald, FR, LF all had the adapter which allowed them to communicate. I am just curious if there is a possibility of this being a thing.
There are GBA emulators, but as far as I know the link capabilities for them are not a priority for consoles and handhelds. You'll have to speak with the emulator developers themselves. I believe even Retroarch emulators can't do it on the 3DS yet, but I might be mistaken.

Reactions: AngeloftheNight091

AngeloftheNight091

OP
Trophies
Website
www.snowpointtemple.com
XP
Country
Canada
There are GBA emulators, but as far as I know the link capabilities for them are not a priority for consoles and handhelds. You'll have to speak with the emulator developers themselves. I believe even Retroarch emulators can't do it on the 3DS yet, but I might be mistaken.

Thanks for the Response. I will look into it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: With uremum