1. bushwick2002

OP bushwick2002 Member
    Newcomer

United States
    hello, recently when i plug my ac adaptor into my gba, it is unable to charge the battery inside the gba. i am force to use my friends gba to charge my battery. any idea what could be wrong? could this be a fuse problem? btw, the gba turns on and play games fine, it just cannot charge. Thanks

2. kingeightsix

kingeightsix GBAtemp Fan

Canada
    i suggest you bring it in somewhere to get fixed... either that or you mail it to nintendo... i would never trust anyone other than nintendo to fix my micro... but i'm not sure about how you feel about your gba... wait, don't gba's take regular double-a bats? or is yours the gba sp?

3. lookout

lookout GBAtemp Board Room

I think he was talking about this one ---> [​IMG]
    he didn't say GBA SP or Micro - I should it was that one [​IMG]

4. Psyfira

Psyfira Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue

lookout: Hell no. The old style GBA takes AA batteries (which, if rechargeable, are charged outside of the GBA), not a built-in rechargable slab-type. And a Micro would still be under warranty, so it's most likely a GBA-SP.

bushwick2002: Probably sounds obvious, but have you tried your friend's charger cable on your GBA? If you're lucky it's just your adapter plug that's dead and needs replacing. If not then it sounds like a return to nintendo service job [​IMG]

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Hardware, problem, needed