Current project: SD Gundam G Generation Overworld
OP
Trophies
Website
boards.4chan.org
XP
Country
United States
So, Ive got Firmware v.1.41 (as mentioned B4) and I was wondering why is it when I try to play some game like Pokemon FireRed that It gives me this messege that it needs pre-patched? Next question, So I prepatch it then it still doesnt work WTF? FINAL QUESTION for $1,000,000, how come I cant play Hacked GBA games on it? (Im trying to play ShinyGold [FireRed hack])

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
CrashmanX said:
So, Ive got Firmware v.1.41 (as mentioned B4) and I was wondering why is it when I try to play some game like Pokemon FireRed that It gives me this messege that it needs pre-patched? Next question, So I prepatch it then it still doesnt work WTF? FINAL QUESTION for $1,000,000, how come I cant play Hacked GBA games on it? (Im trying to play ShinyGold [FireRed hack])

Do you have a slot-2 flashcart, y/n?

Fat D

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
And does not work with 1 Mbit saves that Pokémon uses. You need to use ExpLoader for that. And use GBATA header fix, or it will not work on a GBA/DS with Flashcart.

evoo1

Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
Australia
it should work with the GBA_ExpLoader, just tried to play pokemon firered and it worked
smile.gif

Fat D

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
if you flash it in NOR mode, it might take over a minute for the largest roms, but PSRAM should be done in a few seconds.

Fat D

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
CrashmanX said:
WELL, I put it through GBAExp, and guess what? No dice. CURSE U ROM HACK, STOP BEING SO FUN!!!!!
did you try NOR or PSRAM? What exactly happens?

Fat D

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
this is a typical problem of the shinygold hack. the header is screwed up, so it must be fixed using GBATA, or it will not run on any real GBA hardware.

CrashmanX

Current project: SD Gundam G Generation Overworld
OP
Trophies
Website
boards.4chan.org
XP
Country
United States
OH see thats what I thought butI I wasnt sure Thx for the help Fat.
OK so yea, Thats not working how exactly do I go about Fixing the header? What game might I need? Cause I tried Using sapphire or GX Duel academy and It was a no go, little help plz?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: