GBA games that work on cycloDS?

Discussion in 'NDS - Emulation and Homebrew' started by popopola, Jun 26, 2008.

1. popopola
    OP

popopola GBAtemp Regular

Jun 21, 2008
    Canada
    with the new 1.4 firmware for the cycloDS, it allows GBA games to be played from the GUI with an ez flash 3 in 1 in the slot-2.

I tested some games and super mario advance works, but when I tried super mario advance 3 it said "warning, this games uses a 1mbit save file" or something like that. It still launched the game, but it said "Save file is corrupted"

now, I know this isn't fixed yet and hopefully it will be in the next firmware update. but I want to know which games work fine on the cycloDS at the moment? what games do you guys play that don't use a 1mbit save file?

2. TrolleyDave

TrolleyDave Philosolosophising

Former Staff
    Jan 1, 2007
    Wales, UK
    If you download Offlinelist and the GBA dat file you can do a search for 1MBit save types. Have you tried SRAM patching Mario 3 first? It might be a solution until the Cyclo team fixes the problem.

3. El-ahrairah

El-ahrairah GBAtemp Fan

Jul 20, 2007
    United States
    I found that Yggdra Union doesn't work for me. It loads, but then the screen goes black and I get a buzzing noise.

I'm not sure if it's a problem with my CycloDS or something that I failed to do to the file (i.e, patching).

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice