GBA Games on Reinand inject fbi into sysnand

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by MrYoshida, Apr 30, 2016.

1. MrYoshida
    OP

MrYoshida GBAtemp Regular

Feb 27, 2016
    United States
    i was trying to inject fbi installer into sysnand on my n3ds. Im using decrypt9 and i was wondering if this is even the way to do it. it says installing to the sysnand is dangerous. do i continue? or is there another way to install the fbi installer into sysnand?

2. BabyBichu

BabyBichu GBAtemp Regular

Mar 30, 2016
    United States
    ASAIK,decrypt9 is the safest way to inject fbi either to EMUNAND or to sysnand

3. cvskid

cvskid GBAtemp Addict

Apr 13, 2014
    United States
    Curious about that myself. Use decrypt9 to inject f.b.i. into sysnand but how would you go about loading it in sysnand? With rxtools it gave you the option to boot sysnand with signatures patched so you can load f.b.i. in sysnand but with reinand, or in my case luma3ds, i see no such option of doing so.

Decided to ask in here instead of making a new thread since i figured me and OP's questions were similiar enough.

Last edited by cvskid, Apr 30, 2016
  4. TheGreek Boy

TheGreek Boy GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jan 9, 2016
    Greece
    Behind you.
    Decrypt9 is safe do it.

5. BabyBichu

BabyBichu GBAtemp Regular

Mar 30, 2016
    United States
    If u boot the sysnand from CFW,u can launch the injected fbi.If not,u surely cannot launch it,cause it's illegal without signature like what u said

6. MattKimura

MattKimura 3DS & WiiU Enthusiast

Jun 30, 2014
    United States
    Here's how I do it:

1. Decrypt9 + Universal Inject Generator = INject FBI into sysnand's H&S
    2. Boot up MiniPasta from CTR Boot Manager while holding the button to bypass menuhax
    3. Launch H&S, install patched AGB_FIRM.cia, then install all the gba cia's you need
    4. Now whenever you want to run GBA games, turn on your 3DS and choose MiniPasta from CTR Boot Manager (Holding A in my case to bypass menuhax until sysnand shows up), then enjoy your games as usual. Use this environment purely for playing GBA games or DSiWare.

cvskid likes this.