Hacking GBA games on a AceKard 2i

ecliastee

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I looked at the forums, and I couldn't find how to put GBA games on a AK2i? do they have to be .nds? or does it recognize gba games (maybe .gba?) and do you just add it to the normal list of ds games?

Although there was a thread about some guy having problems doing this, I just wanna know HOW.

Thanks.

rockstar99

Hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
you have to buy a slot 2 flashcart like an ez flash 3 in 1 and if you have a dsi no because
A Slot 1 Flashcart Will "Never" Run GBA Roms

ibis_87

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
It's becomming hilariously funny, at least one person asks about GBA roms from a slot-2 card at least once a week on GBAtemp.
biggrin.gif

Tokiopop

Caffeine fiend
Trophies
XP
Country
chickenmatt5 said:
What about an emulator?
NO.

If it can't run them normally, how the hell is it going to be able to emulate them?

Jesus Christ, someone has already told you what you have to have to run GBA games on a DS and you just go and ask the most stupid question ever asked on GBAtemp.

YOU NEED A SLOT 2 DEVICE SUCH AS THE EZFLASH 3-IN-1.

Since the DSi has no GBA slot, you can't even do that. So on a DSi there's no way of running GBA games unless Nintendo release some via the DS store. There could be a very very small chance of an emulator being made, but no one has even tried yet becauee 16MB of RAM really isn't enough.

Please, just search the forums in future before posting again.

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Wait your all forgeting about the ZC Card you just right click and turn it into a slot two

biggrin.gif

Nah sorry you cant play gba roms on a slot 1 flashcart or on a dsi for that matter

just get a gba or gbasp there cheap there cheap these days

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: It's so unfair, maybe AI can save us lol