Hacking GBA games aren't loading on new M3 Sakura Firmware

maplesyrupandjam

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any reason why my GBA games will not load on this new firmware vs the firmware from a month ago?? I've switched between them and I can play my GBA games on the old however many of my newer DS games have problems so I'd like to use the new firmware. Is there anyway I can fix this? I know my gba expansion is not the problem since it works with older firmware.

powered_by_tux

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Try deleting all *.opt files in you GBA rom dir. This file stores the options you have made for a game in the Sakura interface. They should be safe to delete.

maplesyrupandjam

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It didn't work... in fact I switched back to 1.35x and they worked and then I switched to 1.47x and they stopped working again. Can someone help me make my GBA games work with the new firmware, this is really frustrating and I seem to be the only one having this problem.

Big Steak

Trophies
XP
Country
Not sure if this is the same problem, but I had something similar happen to me (and by similar, I mean identical.). The way I fixed my problem was: push X to go to the boot settings or whatever they are when you're choosing which GBA game to play, and switch the "patch load" to "quick load". That solved my problem, at least.

maplesyrupandjam

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Big Steak said:
Not sure if this is the same problem, but I had something similar happen to me (and by similar, I mean identical.). The way I fixed my problem was: push X to go to the boot settings or whatever they are when you're choosing which GBA game to play, and switch the "patch load" to "quick load". That solved my problem, at least.

Thanks, worked like a charm!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Fishy pineapple