Hardware GBA Game manager?

how_do_i_do_that

Blue Wizard is about to die.
Trophies
You have insufficient posts to view user location.
XP
Country
Antarctica
offlinelist: http://offlinelist.free.fr/

you will have to download any plugins if you want it to manage your emulator or prep your rom for your flashcart app.

There is also a full list of gba game managers in the sticky, IF you even bothered to look. The only problem is the other 3 gba game managers are no longer available.

spinal_cord

Knows his stuff
OP
Trophies
Website
spinalcode.co.uk
XP
Country
how_do_i_do_that said:
offlinelist: http://offlinelist.free.fr/

you will have to download any plugins if you want it to manage your emulator or prep your rom for your flashcart app.

There is also a full list of gba game managers in the sticky, IF you even bothered to look. The only problem is the other 3 gba game managers are no longer available.

QUOTE(spinal_cord @ Apr 23 2010, 06:52 AM) ...gba game manager that downloads actual box art, rather than title screens

So, 'IF' I checked, like I might have, I would have noticed that three are missing and the other only downloads TITLE SCREENS... It is possible that I already found that out before asking the question.

how_do_i_do_that

Blue Wizard is about to die.
Trophies
You have insufficient posts to view user location.
XP
Country
Antarctica
The one that had actual box art AIN'T available anymore. so your SOL. Two of the managers didn't even use box art, means that 50% didn't give a crap about box art for gba. Your asking for old school crap this is almost not available anymore.

The only way your gonna actually get that one is to ask someone to zip up thier folder and put it on filetrip.

DjoeN

Captain Haddock!
Trophies
Website
djoen.dommel.be
XP
Country
Belgium
The problem was that Japanese boxes where bigger then the EU/Us Boxes.

There was once a site that had all boxarts, so i tried to get all the boxart, but on a day the site was gone before i could get all boxarts.
so i removed the few i had.

It's gonna be hard to find all GBA boxart (if available somewhere i also like to know
biggrin.gif
)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."