GBA Flashcard hardware for DS roms?

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by Shampoo, Jul 1, 2006.

1. Shampoo
    OP

Shampoo Member

Newcomer
    Sep 11, 2003
    United States
    umm, i have a 256mbit flash2advance flast cart which i have used for quite some time for my GBA/gbaSP. I have currently GBA roms on it, and i was can i put "homebrew" NDS roms on it and run it without any additional hardware? I know 256mbit may on be like 1 NDS rom i was just wondering tho. Thanks, "cmo da pro"

2. nintendofreak

nintendofreak Around. Shoot me a PM.

Mar 27, 2006
    United States
    Cal Poly Pomona / (323)
    yes you'll need a passme or no pass device (see faqs on this site for a complete description [​IMG] ) You'll also need to patch the roms with ndspatch which can be found on the program "DSlazy"
    http://l33t.spod.org/ratx/DS/dslazy/
    im not sure of the compatability of that thing, but its worth a try. but no, its impossible for it to run ds roms w/o additional hardware [​IMG]

3. Shampoo
    OP

Shampoo Member

Newcomer
    Sep 11, 2003
    United States
    thanks for that tool, it seems to be working pretty nicely i havent gotten a rom to work yet, but it also could be becuz of a shitty f2a card. i got flashme installed and hopefully i can experiment around and get a rom to work until my g6 comes =D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice