Gaming GBA flash cart link wanted

Man1la

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
gba obviously isn't the latest system out there so things such as gba flash carts must be hard to come by.

i've already tried a website. i tried to get a flash cart from there. actually my friend purchased it (unless he stole my money...) anyways, i ended up never getting a flash cart and its possible that he never recieved it in the mail.

can someone please give me a dependable link selling a good flash cart for gba about 1g size or so with a reasonable price?

thanks.

JakePsycho

gold~king~house
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, that link doesnt work.

Go to here.

http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.2734

gbasp.gif
gbasp.gif
gbasp.gif
gbasp.gif
gbasp.gif
gbasp.gif

hartleyshc

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
hartleyshc said:
JakePsycho said:

Dont get a supercard for gba.... it sucks.

You want cheap? Get an EZ-Flash IV. As said above dealextreme's shipping takes forever *usually close to a month delivery everytime ive ordered from them* but its the cheapest you will find.
http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.22019
They've both got their good and bad sides, SuperCard doesn't depend on an internal battery but EZFlash IV doesn't need to QPC (QuickPowerCycle). I like the SC miniSD over the EZ-Flash IV.

Skye07

Trophies
Website
www.skyon.be
XP
Country
Belgium
I got myself an eLink off DealExtreme to play Mother 3, I'm happy with it. It had some issues at first but then they updated their flashing software and it works like a charm now.

santorix10

Trophies
Website
rememberthe8bit.googlepages.com
XP
Country
United States
Overlord Nadrian said:
They've both got their good and bad sides, SuperCard doesn't depend on an internal battery but EZFlash IV doesn't need to QPC (QuickPowerCycle). I like the SC miniSD over the EZ-Flash IV.

Well, try running CPU intensive games that fetch tons of data from ROM like Gunstar Super Heroes, and F-Zero: Climax.
biggrin.gif
Almost every game I've tried on a Supercard (regular and MiniSD) has had some degree of lag. Though, I've found their cartridges to be sturdier than my EZ-Flash IV...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    cearp @ cearp: Welcome hazbeans