Hacking GBA Flash Cards w/ Free Cheat?

jastolze

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As the title asks. is there a free cheat or cheat searcher in any of the GBA flash cards available, like the Supercard DSTwo has? I'm not looking for just cheat support either. I would like to be able to modify values on an actual GBA. Thanks!

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
well, the ez iv has a limited cheat function, they are modified on the rom\save from what i read...
it is not on-the-fly like usually cheats function..

other than that, you better get a action replay or similair device.. but i don't know how they work under a flashcart..

how_do_i_do_that

Blue Wizard is about to die.
Trophies
You have insufficient posts to view user location.
XP
Country
Antarctica
As the title asks. is there a free cheat or cheat searcher in any of the GBA flash cards available, like the Supercard DSTwo has? I'm not looking for just cheat support either. I would like to be able to modify values on an actual GBA. Thanks!

GBA flashcart development pretty much ended with the end of support of the GBA family back in 2009. It never go to a real time cheat equivalent.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Why do you want to cheat in hardware and fight the UI there when you can have emulators with any number of cheat making options?

If you are at the point in life where you are playing a game and you need to fiddle with the payload every 10 seconds then you are also at the point in life where you can make a button activator.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    DTApple @ DTApple: Did someone say llamas?