GBA EZ Flash IV Recommendations

Discussion in 'GBA - Flashing Hardware and Software' started by Prans, Feb 14, 2014.

1. Prans
    OP

Prans Geek, gamer, human

pip Reporter
    Apr 22, 2012
    There itself.
    Hello all!

I just got myself an EZ Flash IV for my original GBA. I'm new to the GBA EZ Flash IV scene. I was around only when the DS homebrew was at it's peak. So now I want to get familiar with the GBA sceneI'm looking for any recommendations that you might have. I mean mostly homebrews, emulators, fanlations, multimedia (does a movie player even exist for the GBA? Like Moonshell for DS?) and anything worth trying on the GBA.

Thanks!

2. Jayro

Jayro MediCat USB and Mini Windows 10 Developer

GBAtemp Patron
    Jayro is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Jul 23, 2012
    United States
    Octo Canyon
    There is a wonderful port of the SNES/PC game Another World for GBA, as a public domain ROM. It's excellent. :)

Prans likes this.
  3. Prans
    OP

Prans Geek, gamer, human

pip Reporter
    Apr 22, 2012
    There itself.
    Oh thanks! I've heard of it, I think it came out for Android as well. Will give it a try!

JayRo likes this.
  4. Prans
    OP

Prans Geek, gamer, human

pip Reporter
    Apr 22, 2012
    There itself.
    Btw, does a ScummVM exist for the GBA or something similar? Monkey Island would look awesome on the GBA!

5. Jayro

Jayro MediCat USB and Mini Windows 10 Developer

GBAtemp Patron
    Jayro is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Jul 23, 2012
    United States
    Octo Canyon
    If you like Pokemon games, Flora Sky, Moemon, and Liquid Crystal are some of the best romhacks you'll find. But be warned, Flora Sky is 32MB, and won't load into the cart's NOR for me. :/ Too big or something.

Prans likes this.