GBA ExpLoader v0.58

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cool! What are the changes? I can't test this too well yet as my 3-in-1's battery is dry. I can load games, but the thing won't save.

Edit: changes are in the English readme:

Fixed the bug of FLASH1M in DSTT GBA&EXPLORER 2IN1.
Support FLASH1M in M3(SLOT2), G6(SLOT2) and GBA Expansion Pack.
Fixed the Added auto header fix function.

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
JLsoft said:
...annnnnnd, M3 DS Real (and other Slot 1 M3 cards) locked out as of this version
frown.gif
Huh? Why is that?
unsure.gif
Still because of the DLDI version of Sakura?

putifreak

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Maikel Steneker said:
JLsoft said:
...annnnnnd, M3 DS Real (and other Slot 1 M3 cards) locked out as of this version
frown.gif

Huh? Why is that?
unsure.gif
Still because of the DLDI version of Sakura?

Yes.

======== About exclusion hardware system ========

This translation is not complete.

ALL of articles in this blog are just results of my self-satisfactory investigation.
Therefore, I never intend to support certain product on purpose.
However, as a result, sometimes they may become a profit for some makers.
On the other hand, involuntarily, they may also become a disadvantage.
I think these things are based on give-and-take relation though it is my arbitrary opinion.
I may lack consideration about them because of my poor knowledge of law.

If you want to stop me from releasing any information or something to avoid loss of your profit,
please inform me.
I'll regard the product as "excluded hardware" to avoid trouble when I receive it.

I'll stop releasing all information about the product.
And I'll add a protect to my homebrew not to work on them as strictly as possible.

I have to say sorry to users of them, but all my activities are just my hobby, just noncommercial thing.
Thanks for your understanding.
And please don't comment about "excluded hardware".
I'll delete all of comments about "excluded hardware" regardless of its content.

2008/06/28 addded:
M3DS Real
iTouch DS
M3Sakura

by Rudolph(??)

putifreak

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Maikel Steneker said:
Could it be that this protection was already in v0.57? Yesterday I tried to flash a rom to my 3in1, but it gave me a lot of problems...

No, because he released 0.57 a month before the DLDI Sakura.

soliunasm

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Quick question guys.
Haven't updated my ExpLoader in a while, wondering if he still kept the multi-save feature, and if he didn't, when I update will it carry the first save of every game over?

TheWingless

Wafuu~
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
soliunasm said:
Quick question guys.
Haven't updated my ExpLoader in a while, wondering if he still kept the multi-save feature, and if he didn't, when I update will it carry the first save of every game over?
I believe it's activated in an INI file that comes with it/generated with it. He implemented this a while ago. There used to be a version that always asked you if you wanted multisave, but now you can edit the INI to turn it on or off. I'm pretty sure he kept this feature in, but I cannot check as I have an M3 product, which he has locked out.

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TheWingless said:
soliunasm said:
Quick question guys.
I believe it's activated in an INI file that comes with it/generated with it. He implemented this a while ago. There used to be a version that always asked you if you wanted multisave, but now you can edit the INI to turn it on or off. I'm pretty sure he kept this feature in, but I cannot check as I have an M3 product, which he has locked out.
Yes, there is a line in the INI that says something like "# no multisave". It's the last line of text in the INI file. To just use one save file, you take out the # symbol in that line. It disables the ability to have multiple saves, but it also automatically backs up and loads your saves for you without prompting you.

gratefulbuddy

amateur lunatic
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
granville said:
Hmmmm. Tried this on Supercard DS-One with the appropriate DLDI patch (and tried it once without the patch) and it hangs on the "Initialize...." screen.
Fixed with v0.58a

Google translation:
QUOTE"GBA ExpLoader V0.58a" (an emergency fix: FAT initialization routine was still a test version)
http://kotei.blog.so-net.ne.jp/2008-12-07

Narin

The Cheat Master, kupo!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
cheats.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Rudolph has removed support for the M3 flashcard product lines including the iTouchDS, M3 Real and Sakura due to the M3 Team sending him threatening letters to remove all support for their flashcards.

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think it was because of him making DLID ver of sakura that allowed use on all carts?

I only really used gba cart dumper though
I have v0.57 on my card as backup in case some game doesnt boot with the m3r, haven't found any yet though :0
oh well

paul3100

Trophies
XP
Country
So i have a SCS1 SDHC and SClite and can't get this to run, says can't find slot 2 device!

Anyone else got it running with this setup?

paul

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: