GBA EXPloader problem

Discussion in 'EZ-Flash' started by NightKry, May 16, 2008.

1. NightKry
    OP

NightKry GBAtemp Regular

Jul 19, 2007
    Canada
    Like, here?
    So i finally got my GBA games to run on my EZ Flash 3-in-1 properly viz GBA expLoader.

I was playing it Zelda II on it, saved it, turned it off, and went to play TWEWY. Then soft-resetted and went back to Zelda II, but something went wrong (can't remember), so i closed it and went to the R4's main menu and deleted the Gbaexploader's .sav

After that, whenever I load it, the top screen will say 0 games (with nothing displayed), and the bottom will stay at the gba exploader [3in1] v0.56 "curren SRAM Save , PSRAM mode.

I changed the .nds several times, deleted the whole thing off of my card, reformatted my card, but now it won't display anygames. And yeah I did check if my .gbas were still there.

Help me!!!

2. leavemealone347

leavemealone347 GBAtemp Regular

Feb 27, 2008
    United States
    This happened to me just tonight. I just keep opening it and it worked eventually, also I used some stupid NOR Eraser program that seemed like it broke my memory but after trying to write about 7 times it is fixed now. Don't ever use a NOR Eraser program, it could cause problems.

Try unplugging and plugging back in your 3-in-1 so that it does the setup again.

3. NightKry
    OP

NightKry GBAtemp Regular

Jul 19, 2007
    Canada
    Like, here?
    I have unplugged it like a million times DX, i even opened in and wiped off all the dust and stuff. I am SOOO fustrated.

EDIT: I fixed it; i replaced the gbaexploader's .nds and my entire firmware.

4. leavemealone347

leavemealone347 GBAtemp Regular

Feb 27, 2008
    United States
    Damn... I just realized that my engrish was pretty horrible there lol. Glad to see you got it working. I had an idea of why it went wrong but I didn't get it across too well lol. I meant keep trying to erase and load a new thing into the NOR and it should work eventually (did for me at least when ExpLoader was freezing)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice