GBA ExpLoader 0.53 Query

Discussion in 'GBA - Flashing Hardware and Software' started by Fun_Zephyr, Apr 6, 2008.

Apr 6, 2008

GBA ExpLoader 0.53 Query by Fun_Zephyr at 3:13 AM (1,350 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. Fun_Zephyr
    OP

Member Fun_Zephyr GBAtemp Fan

Australia
    Hello - I have an M3 Real with BA Expansion Pak and I know the loader 0.53 now works with the M3 Real Expnsion Pak. I also have an R4. I understand that this loader can be used with the R4. I ran the app on the R4 and it asks me "May I set this Slot2 Expansion Pak for GBA ExpLoader? (A) :Run, (B) :Cancel

My question are:

1. If I answer (A) does this make any changes to the config of the exansion pak?

2. When I place the M3 Real back in will that auto work again like it does now or will ExpLoader always have to be used?

I am worried that if I use the loader then it will change somethign in the pak and it will not work properly with the M3 and its original software that comes with it made by M3.

Thanks in adavnce for any answers provided.

[​IMG]

2. Mlacks

Banned Mlacks Banned

United States
    Your new loader isn't fucking with anything in the GBA slot, just helping your slot 1 figure out whats going on with the additonal hardware. Feel free to swap your R4 and M3 around. You'll be fine.

Although I can't figure out how NDS topics keep getting into the GBA section....

3. Fun_Zephyr
    OP

Member Fun_Zephyr GBAtemp Fan

Australia
    My humble apologies for posting in the incorrect section.

I thought with it being the GBA Loader (GBA Software) and asking about whether the GBA Slot 2 Flash Card (GBA Hardware) would be effected or not belonged in the GBA Flashing Hardware and Software. (But I think I understand what you are saying about how it belongs in NDS because it is actually used in an NDS and not GBA).

I really am sorry.

Please feel free to have the Admins remove this topic altogether or move to the correct place. I will also in future to do my best in order to place topics in the corresponding area.

Thank you for your answer and also, if you could please inform me the section this should have been in then that will be appreciated and will help me next time I may need to post (Though, as I realise I believe it should have been in NDS Flashing Hardware and Software)

4. DanTheManMS

Member DanTheManMS aka Ricochet Otter

United States
    From my perspective, it could also fit here fine. It's the "do I pick R4 or CycloDS?" topics that get posted here that need moving. Don't worry too much about it, they're not going to ban you for it or anything.