Gba emulator to real gba or ds (Pokemon)

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by Phredman98, Mar 14, 2016.

1. Phredman98
    OP

Phredman98 Member

Newcomer
    Mar 14, 2016
    United States
    I'm wondering if it's possible to move save data or trade Pokemon between an emulated Emerald rom to a real emerald rom, and if not, go to a real Platinum rom. I have a ds lite and a ds flash cart if that helps.

2. CeeDee

CeeDee hm?~

May 4, 2014
    United States
    somewhere
    Get a GBA flash cart. You can trade to a real Gen 3 (Emerald, etc) cart with it, then to Platinum, and forward to XY/ORAS/SM from there.

3. Phredman98
    OP

Phredman98 Member

Newcomer
    Mar 14, 2016
    United States
    Thanks. But another question comes to mind: How does Platinum know which rom to load from to use pal park?

4. Tomato Hentai

Tomato Hentai baja boner blast

Oct 30, 2014
    Canada
    actually north korea. please send help
    What do you mean?

5. Phredman98
    OP

Phredman98 Member

Newcomer
    Mar 14, 2016
    United States
    Like say I have both FireRed and Emerald on the flash cart. How will Platinum know which rom to boot up to use for the pal park?

6. Tomato Hentai

Tomato Hentai baja boner blast

Oct 30, 2014
    Canada
    actually north korea. please send help
    Oh. I don't think you can use Pal Park with ROMs on a flashcart, since it works differently than an actual cart.
    The way it works is it just loads whatever's on the cart, and since the flashcart both holds saves and ROMs differently, it probably won't be able to load it correctly.

CeeDee and Phredman98 like this.
  7. natanelho

natanelho GBAtemp Maniac

Apr 25, 2015
    Antarctica
    Between the Sacred Silence and Sleep
    there are some tools for that (I know they exist, IDK what tools avaliable and how to use 'em). what I personally do is pretty simple- trade between them, than take my friend's legit firered cart and trade them to him, then use his cart to transfer them to pal park. its the easiest way. you can also do the transfer VIA emualtors on pc, to an emulator of platinum or other 4-gen game(SS,HG,D,P) then take the save with R4 and send it to my REAL platinum.

Phredman98 and Tomato Hentai like this.