vergilite

GBATemps Regular Clown
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Its time to FLAME!!

no there is not why the F*CK don't you research this before you ask and you would have found the millions of topics from n00b after n00b after n00b so......, i think we should throw all n00bs in a pit and make them fight to the death, at least then they won't flood are boards with this SH*T
dry.gif

coolness

PSN: Dutch_DarkLord
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
dutchmw3.webs.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
vergilite said:
Its time to FLAME!!

no there is not why the F*CK don't you research this before you ask and you would have found the millions of topics from n00b after n00b after n00b so......, i think we should throw all n00bs in a pit and make them fight to the death, at least then they won't flood are boards with this SH*T
dry.gif

you can DIE!!!!

GustavoBacci

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Do you really read the minimum amount of topics about this subject? It can't be done unless you use a slot-2 device... sorry...=/

PS: i'm not in the "time to flame" thingy...

@ Vergilite: Calm down... yes there is a lot of these threads around here, yes there is a lot of people who doesn't search for them but that doesn't mean we have to treat them like that... just be polite to them and they will be to you... and don't treat other people in a way you would not like to be treated...

Grawly

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
:I
The least you could do is tell him HOW he can do it.
They sell RAM packs that you insert into the GBA slot; I always used the method built in to the M3 carts, but GBA ExpLoader should load a game into that ram pack and boot it up.

jphriendly

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
coolness said:
i want so GBA emulator
my ds lite is killed by my self
so i have a dsi

QUOTE(Grawly @ Aug 19 2009, 02:42 PM) The least you could do is tell him HOW he can do it.
They sell RAM packs that you insert into the GBA slot; I always used the method built in to the M3 carts, but GBA ExpLoader should load a game into that ram pack and boot it up.

Doesn't apply here. He/she has a DSi. There is (currently) NO WAY to play GBA games on a DSi.

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
its not possible with slot1 cards for reasons you probably wouldnt understand, but there is a guy who claims to have done it on an iPlayer (which is technically pheasible I think cause it has extra RAM and a built it processor).

stinkoman

Magnificent Bastard
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, absolutely not, and if you could fucking use the search button, you'd know that, wouldn't you? There isn't, nor will there ever be, a gba emulator for DS or DSi. EVER. The administrators need to add "Don't make an account just to post 1 question" a rule.

GustavoBacci

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Actually I don't understand the question... and why does people always piss off with a post like this? they will exist forever! but we don't have to treat them bad! whoa...

What do you mean... the software of your lite is in slow motion? And can you play it on what?

stinkoman

Magnificent Bastard
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
coolness said:
my ds lite is working
but the ds lite software is slow motion
can i play on it ore whill
it kil my acekard 2i ?
wtf

Overclock it.

@Bacci: Because there are literally hundreds made. People make accounts JUST to post this shit.

GustavoBacci

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
@Chao: Yeah the rule thing i got it... and agreed. But just being nice is a start to "teach" them right?

And huh... i can't understand a single sentence on his last post...

coolness

PSN: Dutch_DarkLord
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
dutchmw3.webs.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
okey
i have a DS lite
but thanks to a fake game
the software on the DS is now slow motion
DS download play is also slow and wifi is also weerd
pictochat you dont see people in the chat

how do i kil the slow motion on the DS lite?
do i need a DS applicate for it?

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The guy's from Netherlands and I'm guessing he doesn't have good English. Either that or he's like the average internet user and type incoherently.

There's not many things that will brick a DS or screw it up. It must've took some REAL hard searching to find something that won't brick it completely but will fuck it up enough to make it hard to use. Kudos to you.

There's probably no solution to your issue other than buying a new DS. Since there's so few things that will affect the DS's firmware there hasn't been anything developed (as far as I know) that will fix it. Next time actually research things and actually know what you're dealing with so you don't ask stupid questions or act like an 80 year old women who was just handed a computer for the first time in her life. It annoys me when people get too worked up in the concept of pirating games that they leap without looking into flashcarts, don't know what they're doing, and expect people to spoon feed them answers.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.