Hacking GBA emulator on gateway blue card real?

fatboynate

Bringer of Freedom
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Chad
so now i have my gateway working with most of my games online, i was wondering, what if i wan tto play gba rom hacks or the normal roms, anyways i hit up youtube and i come across 2 videos 1 showing a dstwo using a gba emulator in ds mode or whatever its called, and the other used blue card from gateway to run a gba emulator... are these real? are they still around? if so where? and whom do i thank for creating such wonderfull homebrew if it exists?

Lordjontan

Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Is this a good emulator? I read long ago that was pretty slow but lately I've seen its mentioned a lot and I wonder if they have been improved

SSG Vegeta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so now i have my gateway working with most of my games online, i was wondering, what if i wan tto play gba rom hacks or the normal roms, anyways i hit up youtube and i come across 2 videos 1 showing a dstwo using a gba emulator in ds mode or whatever its called, and the other used blue card from gateway to run a gba emulator... are these real? are they still around? if so where? and whom do i thank for creating such wonderfull homebrew if it exists?

The DSTWO one is real but as for the Blue Gateway Card I assume its fake

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
They're DS-mode emulators so you'll have to be OK with less than perfect speed and accuracy. It's not a very powerful host platform for emulation.
The DSTwo emu can at least make use of the CPU in the DSTwo cart for a speedup. Still far from perfect.

If you really care for playing GBA games on a portable then you're still best off with a GBA/DS/DS lite and a EZ-Flash IV (or wait for Krikzz's upcoming GBA cart).

piratesephiroth

I wish I could read
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Actually gbaemu4ds runs more or less fine, it's just that the developer got stuck on some bug he could not fix because of innacurate emulators.

alexenochs

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok nate. The emulator runs some games at full speed but a lot of games either don't work or have major graphical issues also it seems your starting to post every question you have as a new thread that is highly frowned upon in this forum from now on please use the noob paradise thread to ask your questions instead of making a new topic

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte