GBA DOES NOT START FROM EZ-FLASH

45ter

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Hello everyone, maybe someone faced such a problem. I bought ez-flash after a week of work, the set-top box stopped turning on with this cartridge (there are no problems with any other cartridge). It does not turn on at all, as if there are no batteries in the set-top box, if you remove the cartridge, the set-top box boots up, formatted the USB flash drive and tried it without it, the result is the same. Sorry for my english)

moon_rabbit

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, South
It's a short circuit of ez-flash.
Search Short Circuit PCB on Google.
Just test with a multimeter and eliminate the cause of the short circuit.

tbgtbg

Shaking the ring ropes up in the sky
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Which EZ Flash? Jr? Omega? DE? or something older?

Set top box? Your English is fine, just your terminology is unspecific and confusing.

Some flash carts draw more power than a legit cartridge so if you try to use it in a GBA with an upgraded screen supposedly it won't get enough power from standard batteries.

r1vver

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Hello everyone, maybe someone faced such a problem. I bought ez-flash after a week of work, the set-top box stopped turning on with this cartridge (there are no problems with any other cartridge). It does not turn on at all, as if there are no batteries in the set-top box, if you remove the cartridge, the set-top box boots up, formatted the USB flash drive and tried it without it, the result is the same. Sorry for my english)
Never ever use Google Translate again. Google Translate is crap. Use Deepl instead. Check the difference:

45ter said:
Hello all, can anyone have faced with this problem. Bought ez-flash after a week of work, the console stopped turning on with this cartridge (no problems with any other cartridge). Does not turn on at all, as if the console has no batteries, if I remove the cartridge, the console boots, formatted the flash drive and tried without it, the result is the same. Sorry for my English)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.