Hardware GBA Clone

Auyx

GBAtemp's Unofficial Sanic impersonator
Trophies
XP
Country
DX used to sell them before they banned flashcarts. They are emulation based and it can be a bit crap at times as far as I remember from reviews. You would be better grabbing a K1 to be honest.

rs1n

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DX used to sell them before they banned flashcarts. They are emulation based and it can be a bit crap at times as far as I remember from reviews. You would be better grabbing a K1 to be honest.

Yeah, I read up on the K101 and it seems to be the ideal choice given that flash carts are so hard to find now. For only $60, it seems well worth it.

Auyx

GBAtemp's Unofficial Sanic impersonator
Trophies
XP
Country
Just glad I got my EZ IV when they where cheap. Think I payed about $12 for mine. They are going for crazy money these days. I love mine especially as it works with the GC
Game Boy Player, came in super handy when I was playing through Mother 3.

Reactions: macmanhigh

macmanhigh

THC = Truly High Caliber
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Man did I pay way more then that for mine, Auyx. I only wish I had gotten into gba flash carts sooner.

U and everyone else :( i remember saying "yeah ill get one later whuts the rush...." until reality struck now we all wish we bought half a dozen each :gba:

Man o man if only they found a hidden stash somewhere in a wherehouse then o Glorious Day it would be :bow:

how_do_i_do_that

Blue Wizard is about to die.
Trophies
You have insufficient posts to view user location.
XP
Country
Antarctica
Well I supposedly have 3 being shipped to me, but I have no idea if it's legit or not.

If it was ordered from somewhere in Hong Kong, your shipping time is 2 to 4 weeks assuming it was shipped in the first place. If you ordered it some time last week, it won't get to you until the end of this month or early next.

Darkipod

SELL ME GBA FLASH CART
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mmhm, I bought 3 EZ-Flash IV's. Originally was only gonna buy 1, but then I figured I might need a backup, and then I figured why the hell not buy all I can, turns out the max was 3.

Aqua1234

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Mmhm, I bought 3 EZ-Flash IV's. Originally was only gonna buy 1, but then I figured I might need a backup, and then I figured why the hell not buy all I can, turns out the max was 3.

Hmm, nice where did you order them? r4i3dsgold? They had 4 in stock, Nusdogg ordered one. And I guess you ordered the other 3. That is, if you bought it from him. Are you considering selling one in a later time frame?

Nusdogg

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah I bought them from him, I have no intention of selling any unless its a crazy offer, even then I don't want too.

Knowing they're hard to come by these days. If I have more dough, I would've definitely got more from him. Aqua, I would keep in contact with them. Never know. Every site I've been to keep saying out of stock/sold out still.

Aqua1234

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Knowing they're hard to come by these days. If I have more dough, I would've definitely got more from him. Aqua, I would keep in contact with them. Never know. Every site I've been to keep saying out of stock/sold out still.

Yeah, I'm in the hunt for one myself, he said that he has me in priority and he'll send me a message when he gets more. I'll have to check back with him and see what's up.

Aqua1234

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I was told that he just got 8 more in stock, so better hurry.

Won't be able to order it today, I have to check out a place that used to have them in stock. About a month ago, but their open only on Sundays. So I'll have to check that place out, if not, I'll order them from there. It looks like a low-profile website. So I don't think they'll run out of it so quick. But you never know.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: I'm not surprised.