Doesn't understand a damn thing on here
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Right, I can't find a quick answer using any search options, so quick question: Does AKAIO support cheats for GBA emulaton (I.e. through an ezflash 3in1), and if so, how do I stick them on there? is it just the standard .CHT files I've been hearing about?

Sorry I'm dumb. As I've said elsewhere in the forums, someday my custom title will be "perpetual noob"
wacko.gif

Langin

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
choconado said:
Right, I can't find a quick answer using any search options, so quick question: Does AKAIO support cheats for GBA emulaton (I.e. through an ezflash 3in1), and if so, how do I stick them on there? is it just the standard .CHT files I've been hearing about?

Sorry I'm dumb. As I've said elsewhere in the forums, someday my custom title will be "perpetual noob"
wacko.gif

not yet I believe.

choconado

Doesn't understand a damn thing on here
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
thanks for the quick response. What about patched roms? Such as that described in the sticky of this subforum? That still works, right?

Masked Ranger

Trophies
XP
Country
From my understanding, AKAIO (and for that matter, the offical firmware) does not have a GBA cheat "engine" to affect GBA roms. You'll have to patch the rom first and then load the rom onto the AceKard, then use the 3in1.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr