Emulation gba cell phone emulators

fst312

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i just started looking around gbatemp about cell phone emulators and noticed there was one for the gba.i can't find a download link for this emulator can anyone help.also what kind of cell phones does this emulator run on and is there other emulators like nes for the cell phone.i think the cell phone needs a sd slot or a way to transfer files to for this to work but still is this only for certain cell phones.please links to any emulators for cell phones.

fst312

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
checked out the site Vistabuser and found out it is what Sephi said it was for Nokia phones.i don't have that phone and i am not planning on getting it for gba and the other emulators that site has.

Raki

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
hm, too bad they just develop for S60 not S80...but @ fst the NES Emulator is a J2ME program, which should run on nearly every decent phone

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
for the record and for the thread GBA will only work on SYMBIAN /O.S. type based phones not on your bog standard J2ME java phone!

as above there's a Nes emulator and a Gameboy emulator for J2ME phones but they are not great you have to use a HIGH frame skip to make them playable if you really really want GBA then get a GBA card for DS or buy a second hand GBA SP or MICRO and get a flash card its much better when its played on a proper console its less fiddly then trying to use a phones keypad!

fateastray

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Yeah, I have 70 hours of gameplay on FFT Advance on my Nokia N96 (Which was a piece of crap, until i got the firmware update). I use a cracked vBag emulator btw.

agentgamma

I dont know what to put here
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Wilson735 said:
How about emulators for PPC phones? Anybody have any idea which is the best out there?
The best one for GBA is probably PocketGBA.
happy.gif

iSubaru

Kitsune
Trophies
Website
clash-of-gods.netau.net
XP
Country
Poland
I guess I will add my 3 cents there
For mobile phones or to be exact for iPhone users there is very good gpSPhone (GBA) emulator, tested with some games and it is working great also is still developed so updates are avaiable for it, it supports RTC without problems in games like Rockman EXE 4.5
smile.gif
didn't tested boktai but probably for now IPS fix for solar sensor is necesary...

Walthor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
hi,
i have a sony ericsson xpreria X1i, it has windows mobile 6.1 running on it but currntly i can't find a good gba emulator for it. I tried PocketGBA but that thing keeps crashing on the system. Does any one know a good emulator thats free for my WM6.1 xperia?

edit
i forgot to say i downlaoded the software from here: http://www.sunbug.net/products/view/Pocket...or-for-PocketPC and i used the zip file because the CAB file won't install on the system

Greets
Walter(Walthor)

Walthor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
UltraMagnus said:
I played several emulators on my axim (wm) pda, to be honest I don't see how anyone can play gba games using the controls on a pda or phone... especially an Iphone.

the handything about the xperia is that is has a qwerty keyboard beneath it
biggrin.gif
so playing with the controls won't be a problem.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: I swallowed macaroni & cheese for dinner. :P +1