Gaming GBA Ambassador games are out for Australians!

NES SNES V.B. N64 G.C. Wii WiiU

Now with extra redundancy!
Trophies
XP
Country
These games are pretty good (and FREE from Nintnedo, never thought I'd see that!) Never owned a GBA, but played some games on emulators on the PC, controls sucked :(
And the scaling is awesome too, 100x better than those DS games, damn they look horrible!

Screw you Australia! You get your shiny new GBA betas first..

Then again, ATM, I am in Hong Kong, so I wonder if I can still get my games..
Um, Australia usually get shafted all the time by their Nintendo. So they deserve this :3
Yes, we most certainly do :P

Weaselpipe

Erratic Temp user
Trophies
XP
Country
I've been sitting checking every 10 minutes- I don't know why, but I'd rather download then go to bed than wake up and download them.
I too was tricked by Eurosport... 'hilarious sporting bloopers- in 3D!'; they might as well offer me 'a man dressed as kirby, coming to your house, punching you in the balls and showing you photo's of him sodomising your mother- in 3D!'re: scaling, annoying how poor DS games look on a slightly bigger screen when GBA games look good even on a PSP

goembario

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I've been sitting checking every 10 minutes- I don't know why, but I'd rather download then go to bed than wake up and download them.

I too was tricked by Eurosport... 'hilarious sporting bloopers- in 3D!'; they might as well offer me 'a man dressed as kirby, coming to your house, punching you in the balls and showing you photo's of him sodomising your mother- in 3D!'
same here xD

Porro88

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Just to know, where are they located...I remember that nes ones were put like in the last page of downloaded software, and back then i had dowloaded like 3 or 4 app from the eshop and it was easy to find them...now I've like 9 pages of downloaded software so, are they near the nes ones, on top, in the last page? Just to be sure where to find them and download quickly

AceWarhead

"Must Construct Additional Pylons"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just to know, where are they located...I remember that nes ones were put like in the last page of downloaded software, and back then i had dowloaded like 3 or 4 app from the eshop and it was easy to find them...now I've like 9 pages of downloaded software so, are they near the nes ones, on top, in the last page? Just to be sure where to find them and download quickly
They will probably be located at the end, but my NES games were all over the place.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: If you want a good system to port it to, at least have a good programmer and knowledge.