GBA #2806 - Let's Ride - Friends Forever (USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

amptor

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
gt2806.png

hmmm barnyard scene for some young lady to get ready to 'ride' the horse?
unsure.gif

bollocks

Trophies
XP
Country
If you got the screenshot, please post or PM me with them, so that I may upload them
smile.gif

you can find them here
http://offlinelistgba.free.fr/

Thanks, my good sir
smile.gif

And what's funny is that the manual scan size is larger than the damn game...well, it's sorta funny
laugh.gif

It's kind of saddening that the GBA Release List won't get to 3000...there have been some games (crap, no doubt) I've seen around some pawn shops in town that haven't been released, though.
yeah, i don't think there are many left though - apparently nintendo doesn't support any further GBA development, and they won't license any more releases (and probably no publisher would make something for the GBA anyway, they might as well port it to the DS and slap a map on the bottom screen) so all there is left to dump is stuff that people haven't found yet (like apparently Brick'em All, Funny Cards and Holy Bible were released in Europe, but maybe they weren't - 505 Games is weird like that) and maybe weird unlicensed stuff from Taiwan and China. but i don't think that was anywhere near as common with the GBA as it was on the GBC - all i've seen for the GBA was some crappy space invaders clone and something that turned out to be a mono GB game running on Goomba

Jdbye

Always Remember 30/07/08
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
What would we do without SirVG? They're the #1 source of dumps of shitty games.
I like how you put an exclamation mark in the genre, lol.

I'd be surprised if they stopped releasing horse, cat, dog, hamster and baby simulators any time in the near future, but that doesn't mean they don't suck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: sure, it can be hands free