GBA #2805 - Iron Kid (Korea)

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looks kinda generic but will give it a try, I'm sure I've seen it before but that might have been that shitty Spy Kids game I'm thinking of.

Lumstar

Princess
Trophies
Website
eonhack.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
No. This appears to be based on an anime or manga. Other than that, don't have the slightest idea. But I'll provide screenshots. Doesn't look too difficult to translate given its large text boxes, plus the menus and title screen are English as it is.

2797_Iron_Kid_KOR_GBA-AC8.png
2797_Iron_Kid_KOR_GBA-AC8_2.png
2797_Iron_Kid_KOR_GBA-AC8_3.png
2797_Iron_Kid_KOR_GBA-AC8_4.png

Lumstar

Princess
Trophies
Website
eonhack.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
This is basically a simple action platformer. Decent graphics, however its play mechanics are kind of weird. It seems as if you jump the same height every time and jump again if the button is held down on landing. Unless I'm mistaken...

zalman

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Iron Kid is what we know in the rest of the world as Eon Kid. This is a mediocre platformer made to cash in on that license.

The thing is that while it is a pretty standard kid's show (and thus it doesn't have much appeal to adults), the Korean animators really do put a lot of effort into the animation, some of it is exceptionally well done. Just for that alone it deserves a better game than this. Maybe on the DS eventually.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: what annoys me is my server has 2.5g but i have nothing else that does