GBA #2784 - SpongeBobs Atlantis SquarePantis (USA)

Lacrimosa

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
whoa wtf is spongebob doing to patrick in that action shot

rofl2.gif
rofl2.gif
rofl2.gif
rofl2.gif

JPH

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
This is a nice GBA game.
It's dissapointing how you have to keep up with the passwords...I recommend using RealTimeSave if you've got it.

The levels are pretty long and you attack jellyfish and enemies by either blowing a bubble at them, or licking them!

Anyways, it's a good game. Give SpongeBob a try, even if the last attempts of playing a fun SpongeBob game have phailed.
Long live the GBA.

Joey Ravn

F*** you, Nintendo!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
do u think DS will die when it reaches its 2700th release or so? if so, we are not too far.

It has already reached the 2700th release =/ But I'm sure you mean "2800th". Anyway, it's possible, but highly improbable. There are only two more games programmed to get a release... we would need 14 more
tongue.gif

Lumstar

Princess
Trophies
Website
eonhack.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
There are a lot of undumped games still. Some due to technical reasons. Like the feature-length GBA Video movies. No existing dumping tools support them, which therefore also means they cannot be run in any flash cart or emulator.

Sir VG

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
There are a lot of undumped games still. Some due to technical reasons. Like the feature-length GBA Video movies. No existing dumping tools support them, which therefore also means they cannot be run in any flash cart or emulator.

Technically, there's not that many of those GBA videos that can't be dumped. There's 4 for the US, and I'm not aware of any others for Eur/Jap. The Japanese list is mainly "not for sale" carts that are virtually impossible to find.

Sir VG

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
Shrek & Shark Tale

That's just a two pack. It's not 2-movies-in-one cart.

Your first three are correct. I've been drawing a blank on the 4th, so I looked it up. It's Disney Channel Collection - Volume 2.

The reason they are undumpable is that there's two ROM chips, or something like that.

I've seen them inside and out. But given their physical interior differences, that's the reason.

Chronos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't doubt the quality of the game, but I still consider Nick and THQ for releasing a GBA game.

Just this weekend, all new GBA games have officially been moved to used status in nearly every GameStop. This means that you can get all of your favorite catridges dirt cheap, but this also means that any company stupid enough to send out a new GBA game is likely to lose money.

Sir VG

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It's hard to say, cause it can't be dumped.

But considering it's a full length movie, it could be 512Mbit, or it could be 256Mbit but using a special compression method. It's hard to tell at this point. They don't use standard ROM chips.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: