GBA #2748 - Shrek the Third (USA)

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
There's no real point in debating this further. Any 'evidence' put forth now has an equal chance of being true as it does fabricated. An NFO (which can be made in less than 2 minutes), a few timestamps (which can be rigged; curiously, the timestamp for the rom itself is sometime in July 2006), and a pre message from what you're claiming is an elite private fileserver/topsite/whathaveyou proves little to nothing.

Public accessibility is key. Uploading and spreading is key.

The debate is over. Romsites have nearly universally chosen Sir VG's accessible, available release over OMGba's elitist-only hoarded (assuming existent period) release. It's time to get over it, learn from one's mistakes, and move on. It's pointless to fight over a crappy movie licensed game like Shrek 3.

funem

Retro Powered..
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Exactly, who cares who dumped it except the dumpers themselves, and then only for oneupmanship ( must be a real word....). As long as it plays and is a good dump thats all that matters... If the dumpers really want some credit, make a game or app and put your name to it..... The GBA newsgroups have been a tad dead as of late, like no-one even cares about the latest releases, though some people would like to see them.

opcode32

powerh8er par excellence
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i dunno why you actually care to reply here speechless. noone's been talking to you and your contribution to the whole discussion so far was nothing more then some nonsense about cock sucking and other unrelated crap. someone once told me you're actually in your 30s, that's really hard to believe from the awful amount of nonsense you post. you know, these homosexual jokes stopped being funny when i grew out of my teenage years. you should really seek some help, i'm serious.

p.s. narcing people or threatening them to do so is really the most despicable thing to do. i wouldn't even do that to my most hatred enemies (and no, you're not even on that list)

plasmatron

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
My god.
cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif
Is todays scene really like this discussion ???
ohmy.gif
Glad I retired ages ago.

iNFiNiTY

Trophies
XP
omgba was first and sirvg release isnt even technically released at all. if you are going to follow scene standards and act like you are a group then familarize yourself with sites and preing or dont bother at all as this will happen all the time

also opcode32 obviously isnt making anything up, and dont try to create drama over who helps SirVG since who gives a fuck, you dont release anything worthwhile anyway

speechless

Friend Of GBATemp
Trophies
Website
nongoodgba.kiczek.com
XP
Country
United States
oh opcode, you silly guy you. you forget to realize that it's only you who cares. so post your rant to gbarl, gbatemp, every public forum imagineable. hope that, OH-EM-GEE! somebody missed this dump from omgba and now you are here as the guy who wants, no, the guy who 'needs' to show everybody this. so you whip up handy dandy prebot for a check and spam the pre-notice to show us all here in public (but what you fail to realize is, aren't normal people NOT supposed to see this, DONT SHOW OUR NFO's EITHER to quote rising sun..HAW) so actually, your doing yourself more harm than good here, and i just post in release threads that i personally helped or had a hand in getting here, so it's only fitting i post. so draw from that what you will, and i will continue to think its funny that you care so much to keep the topsites and scene from people that here you are telling them what they missed. instead fade away, be happy you are playing a copy someone you know personally dumped and not some random lamer. because all your doing with your posturing here, quite honestly, is making me laugh, and unfortunately when im laughing i like to insult the person im laughing at. particularly their manhood region below the equator, which in your case was the term washed up thin scener cock. if it was tired to you then, well, like everything from the 80's eventually things get recycled grow to accept the fact that not everything can or will ever be original again. if you want to participate on the forum rationally while keeping your scene bullshit to yourself. then by all means i invite you back for more of this intriguing debate. if not then to each his own, and hopefully you know in the future, nobody cares.

btw, to everyone else doing this
wtf.gif
... forget this entire thread, its just a meandering rambling incoherent jumble of egos.

opcode32

powerh8er par excellence
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
well, you like to draw your conclusions quick, don't you? seems like it doesn't really matter if what you say is actually true or not, but hey - atleast you said something!
actually i posted into this thread only, as this is the only handheld site i visit. why the fuck i'd visit, register or even post on some italian site when i don't even speak the language i don't know - but it seems you do!
i skipped the rest of your post, because it was just hard to read and didn't seem to contain much info/make much sense anyway.
i don't know why you always bring up the 'scene' bullshit all the time and i dont know how you get the impression i would care about it. or care about how less you care about it. someone asked for proof so i posted that. you can interpret as much elitism, egoism whatever into that, but at the end of the day i just posted some proof.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM