sorry..couldn't resist

plasmatron

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
One of the last great games for the GBA as RS says.
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

This game looks wicked. Hope it has lots of oldskool blastin in it.
biggrin.gif

Cheers RS ! I hope we see you again on the DS.
grog.gif
grog.gif
grog.gif

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PS2 version is quite enjoyable (which makes a change), so will give this a go

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And so goes the opinion of elitists that FF6 would be the GBAs good last game.
So far it is, played through quite a bit of this and its just an average at best, kinda like that X-men 2 game where you play Wolverine.

Metal Slug 1 will be the last great GBA title out over here 30th March, there's also Pirate Battle and Racing Gears 2, that's if they don't switch to the DS.

acrocosm

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
to me it looks more like astro boy and gunstar which is good
happy.gif

I have only played it till the bike stage and so far it looks pretty sleek and fast! the only things i dont like is those highly compressed images. GBA games should have only pixel drawn graphics ...except if they use less compression. But usualy, with 3rd party games they tend to compress it as much as possible so that it fits in cheaper chips
dry.gif

Nojoy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

reaperman@home

Trophies
Website
www.geocities.com
XP
Country
Metal Slug 1 will be the last great GBA title out over here 30th March, there's also Pirate Battle and Racing Gears 2, that's if they don't switch to the DS.

Multiple news sources report that the classic metal slugs planned all got canned. one report
I'm still hoping for the other two, but with DS versions in the works it's not promising. I've recently upgraded to DS, and it isn't nearly what my gbm was. but at the same time, I have to move on, there just aren't enough new games.

I will play this though. and not in some kind of bordered nds mode, I assure you.

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think Ninty is being a little ridiculous by canning GBA games that would have definitely sold.....like the Metal Slugs. The DS plays GBA games, so why cancel them? GBA lives on in the DS.....makes no sense to me.

I neither have nor do I ever plan to get a Wii (I don't have enough room here to dance around in front of a TV). Having those games on the GBA would have been sweet (I have 1 through 5 in a PC emu).....unless they would have ended up like Sonic 1 Arcade did on the GBA, in which case I would say good riddance.

At any rate, Ghost Rider just seems average to me. Seems like I played this game a hundred times before.....

Gifted1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This game is pretty good. The only thing I absolutely HATE is that the jump button is the R button. I have never in my life played a game where the Jump button was anything other than one of the main buttons. And they dont even have an option to change the buttons. As much as I wanted to keep playing, I got fed up and turned the game off.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: i think im a bad person