(GB) 'The Great Battle' spinoff, need its name

Discussion in 'Other Consoles & Oldies' started by Searinox, Jul 31, 2008.

1. Searinox
    OP

Searinox <3

Dec 16, 2007
    Romania
    The game is fully Japanese and I don't understand a word of it. XD But it was fuuun. ;.=.; If any of you are familliar with the TGB games by Banpresto, such as Battle Dodge Ball or The Great Battle 1 to 5, there is also another TGB game that is out of the series, separate, which I cnnot find. The game came out in 1992 and it features among other things an option to switch characters during fights. A little T letter pops up in the sky moving from side to side, if you double jump to it you can switch to a different character. There are 6 characters in all to choose from. I've looked over all of Banpresto's releases and more and I simply can NOT find its NAME but I KNOW it exists because I have it on Gameboy! Someone please help. ;.=.;

2. Gab

Gab Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jul 22, 2008
    Hong Kong
    Oh I love Gundam games... might it be The Tekkyu Fight: The Great Battle Gaiden?

3. Searinox
    OP

Searinox <3

Dec 16, 2007
    Romania
    Sorry, that don't seem to be it. I took a few shots maybe they'll help?

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

4. Gab

Gab Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jul 22, 2008
    Hong Kong
    Ah lol that's VERSUS HERO! [​IMG] Almost forgot about that.

EDIT: Here's a box pic.
    [​IMG]
    The six characters are Gundam F91, Knight Gundam, Kamen Rider V3, Kamen Rider Black RX, Ultraman G and Ultraman Taro. [​IMG]

5. Searinox
    OP

Searinox <3

Dec 16, 2007
    Romania
    THANKS. A. LOT. *ultraglomp*

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice