Gaming GB micro

J3LL0

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just recently bought a gameboy micro for 35 with a super card and 8gb SS card. But the only downside Is it doesn't have a faceplate. I have search eBay and amazon endlessly. I need to find one. Anyone know where I can buy one? Doesn't matter if they are in 3 packs etc. just nothing to wild in price.

Schlupi

Gbatemp's Official Earthbound Maniac™
Trophies
Website
Starmen.net
XP
Country
United States
Hahaha, did you just get it from Ebay right now? I saw the auction earlier today. Good luck, man, faceplates for the Micro are SO hard to come by it's not even funny.

EDIT: The auction has been taken down, it WAS totally you who got it. ;)

J3LL0

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah lmao. i sent her a best offer of 30. saying that micro cases are hard to come by. so she said 35 for the micro, supercard, and 8gb sd card.
do you know of any knockoffs atleast?

Schlupi

Gbatemp's Official Earthbound Maniac™
Trophies
Website
Starmen.net
XP
Country
United States
Nope... I have scoured the internet for knockoffs and all that comes up are screen films. I have NO IDEA why the Chinese fakes haven't bothered to work on bootleg Micro/Micro faceplates, there's a huge market for them right now.

Your best bet it to snipe a (relatively) cheap auction for a Micro with a faceplate. You SHOULD be able to get a Micro with one for about 50-60 USD, and you can just flip the faceplateless one for about 30 bucks and make your money back.

Good luck!

Redhorse

Warehouse 13 Curator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
being a GB Micro owner myself and an Ebay-er I would find someone with an auction that was sellling a unit with multiple face places and offer to buy one seperately from that auction. ( I did not mean outside of ebay)

They can relist thier item[less one screen front] for pennies in most cases and make something to boot or even ask they ultimate buyer of THIER auction if THEY are willing to part with one and introduce you.... I have seen them listed (not at this moment) as accessories, they list a package with all the trimmings and includes a few faceplates. So in conclusion, sometimes it's easier to find when searching under another item, same system.ie don't search faceplate, search 'GBM front cover' or even 'Game boy Micro Front Cover' Although they look the same the search engine doesnot always reveal it the same way.

I Just sold one weeks ago and had an extra myself. But that's history.

Hope this helps.

lordgoober

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
that's funny, a couple weeks ago there were a bunch of faceplates on ebay. That being said, about a week and a half ago I bought a GB Micro essentially MIB from a guy locally (was still sticker sealed but one of his kids had ripped the box so it was unreturnable to the store) Give me a PM.

elgarta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_nkw=gameboy%20micro%20face&_sop=15&_clu=2&_fcid=1&_localstpos=&_stpos=&gbr=1

Hope that helps. There are 2 plates listed at 19.95 + S/H. Otherwise if you know someone in Australia, Nintendo still have faceplates in stock.. So you know, you could get someone to send them too you :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    supermarket pizza is ass
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    x65 would just yell at me
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    sounds ok, he didn't pull a gun out ,so...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    $12 large any style pizza deal
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Each bite is a $1 well spent
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @ZeroT21, Agreed. I hate oven pizza, only from pizza place.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah I can still go for totinos
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    i like totinos party pizzas. lol.
    the cracker-like crust is great on those
    My neighbor and I are going to make this next month....
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Tiger crust is great.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm beefing with a neighbor currently each time I ask him for help with something he makes bs excuses then ignores my calls text but seems to randomly speak when I'm done with the project after doing things to help him
    DiGiorno Crispy Pan Pizza tasted pretty dang close to Pizza hut pan pizza, but Im not sure if theyve been discontinued or not. Havent seen them locally for a couple of months now.
    The croissant crust is still available though, but not quite as good imo.
    @SylverReZ Never heard of tiger crust. What is it?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @RedColoredStars, Its known as tiger bread, also known as dutch crust.
  • Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans:
    It's fuggin gooooood
    +1
    I mean. Whats different about it?
    Never even seen a tiger crust pizza in any stores around here. Walmart, Cub, or otherwise.
    Must be a regional thing.
    Gonna smoke this bowl then go get kitties ashes. <3
    Last thing I told her is how much I love her, and that Im not leaving her there forever and I promise to come back and take her back home with me.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    halllo
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: hello