GB Flash Card

Discussion in 'GBA - Flashing Hardware and Software' started by forkyfork, Jul 15, 2006.

Jul 15, 2006

GB Flash Card by forkyfork at 4:53 AM (1,218 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. forkyfork
    OP

Member forkyfork GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I've been itching to play all my old gameboy color games, and goomba's okay.. but it's certainly not perfect.

I'm looking heavily into just getting a flash cart for the gameboy color. My question is - do these even exist anymore? If so - what is there to recommend? Do any of you having any lying around that you'd be willing to sell? Also, would these gbc flash cards work in the gameboy advance/sp/regular?

Thanks!

2. FAST6191

Reporter FAST6191 Techromancer

pip
    United Kingdom
    They do exist although you can probably expect to pay $100 dollars or more for one. The software they use is less than brilliant as well.
    Occasionally some of the less well known sites have them in but I know of none right now.

As for the other question it will play on whatever hardware supports GBC.

3. compmike19

Newcomer compmike19 Newbie

United States
    HKEMS sells them from this website http://mynewdata.tripod.com/ contact melody@hkems.com to purchase them.

Transferer II (w/ cable) US$26.99
    GB 32M smart card US$20.99

4. Diosoth

Member Diosoth GBAtemp Fan

United States
    I've been looking into these as well and this is the cheapest I've seen. Another site has them, in the UK, and with dollar to pound rates being bad, it would cost over $100 for the devices, plus whatever shipping would be.