Gaming GB/C & NES games you'd like remade?

Deaddy

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
A 3-d remake of Mike Tyson's Punch-Out similar to the New Super Mario style would be cool. The characters would be in 3d but behave as 2d. That's something I really like about New Mario.

Scorpin200

Iceman
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
All of the games that people actually want will never get made or remade, and they have done metroid an the others which don't even feel like the game to begin with. Real sequels like castlevaina will never be done, because they don't care about making anything simple anymore. The people who made good game for nes or snes don't even make games anymore, so that's why today all you see are games that use to be simple turned into stupid rpgs that can be beat in a day or so.

P.S: Turning anything that used to be made for 2d into 3d is always a bad idea just look at what happed to the new mario it just is plain weird, cause they tried to put everything that was in all the games into one.
cry.gif
Snes punchout anyone

shaoranm

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I like Final Fantasy III, which already has a remake.
smile.gif
And from the samples that I see here in Japan, I think it's better (it's sort of 3d). But that's Final Fantasy...

And I liked the remake of Mario, but that's may opinion.

WeaponXxX

Too F'in Blonde
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Bionic Commando for the NES was GREAT....much better than the arcade version I actually thought. I really don't want to see any platformer from the old school days converted to 3D so let's keep em all 2D thank you. I have no idea what advantages a remake on a DS could offer besides allowing newer generation of kids to play this great game.

Blaster Master on the NES was an okay game....I'm sure a remake could be good. All I remeber is driving around, jumping out and killing shit. Again remake using the touchpad to change weapons on the fly.

Castlevania 1,2,3 on the NES.....hmmm.....graphic updates and possibly weapon changing on the fly but otherwise don't touch these fucking games.....god I'd love to see Castlevania 2 get ported....sadly its way too hard for our current generation of gamers.

Chip N Dale Rescue Rangers and Duck Tales were two great platformers which i still play a lot however I don't think they would do well as remakes or ports....they were gems in their day though for sure.

Contra....wow....well no weapon switching cause you only got one weapon.....so what would be the point of a remake? The original was freaking one of the best games ever....I'd hate to see it raped....but if they could pull off some of that old school charm and add some touch and scream features.....

Speaking of which...Metal Gear for the NES was another great game before the whole Solid thing happened I was back playing as snake and using a pack of smokes to get my more time to beat the boss....wait a NES game that promotes smoking? SWEEET.....Yea same birdeye graphics with enhanced features.....use the microphone to call over gaurds...touchscreen to change weapons.....fuck is there anything else the DS has ....touchscreen....mic....and standard controls....guess not...

Some classics like Excitebike, Burger Time and Ice Climber just don't have enough to offer a remake so sorry Excitebike but you have been cut from the list.

Dude PLEASE remake Karnov, god damn the last boss was sooo hard. And a great game ta boot.

Kid Icarus.....Why oh why has he not made a comeback?? A remake? Well it would have to be like a Metroid Zero remake...same game with more features please

Mike Tysons Punch Out.....Wade Higston is really trying to come close to the Punch Out experience but still no cigar. Touch Screen really do anything in a boxing game? I don't think so.....Microphone could be fun to reduce your opponents moral while he's down? Hell if I know, just remake the game bitches!!

Ninja Gaiden 1,2,3 of course same treatment as all other classics thank you

Q-BERT THIS GAME DEMANDS A REMAKE ON THE DS.....seriously it screams touch screen support please.

RC- Pro AM ......God I miss when games were this kick ass

Rescue: Embassy Mission......I can't belive some of you actually played this besides me....this game rocks as you dodge those stupid spotlights, kill snipers, ect. I think the animation is what really got me....it made me feel as if I was really in the game....hard to explain...but could a remake of this actually make it in this day an age....can't hurt to try when we already have so much garbage out there

Solstice....BEST game ever for the NES....remake me please and yes touch screen support for using potions is all we would need. WOOT MAKE THIS GAME NOW>>>

Strider.... Oh yea kick some ass and throw your controler down and piss on it....first game I remeber to offer the now standard .....stupid ass double jump....Still the gameplay rocked and I loved the story...remake me please....but make double jumping a bit easier

Megaman Series.....seriously we only need 1-3 but why not give us em all but not all queer like you did on the PSP and touch screen support for changing weapons on the fly thank you!

Double Dragon.....for gods sake include a freaking save file. Double Dragon Advance was great...except I couldnt even save....and not even password support WTF?

Bad Dudes and Russian Attack were good....do they justify a remake? I don't pay for games so go ahead and make em anyway!

Captain America....the arcade was better here....not even sure if the NES version was any good...but go ahead and make the game like the arcade version cause thats what the remake should feel like anyway

Zelda....good god don't kill these games....LoZ with Minish graphics and touch screen...thats it. LEave the game play ALONE

Maniac Mansion....what this game screams touch screen support

Wrath of the Black Manta.....just do it

Skate Or Die....good times, remake it bitches

Damn I forgot about wifi!!! As mettioned early River City Ransom with WIFI = goodness galore

Shit they need a classic NES pack with WIFI Support alone! Seriously

Qix....uh screams TOUCHSCREEN

Micro Machines with Wifi

Mighty Bomb Jack....another arcade goodness

I havent played the new Mario yet been busy but how bout Mario STACKED....Mario 1, and 3. Top screen is Mario 1 and the second is Mario 3 guess that's not really a remake...I am trying here what more do you want.

I never got into GBC really so go ahead and remake em all for me please. Thanks

Houou

Trophies
XP
Country
Pokemon GSC NEEDS a remake. It's easily the most complicated and most polished, if not the best game, ever released on the GBC.

Also Kirby Super Star ._.

Vater Unser

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I'd love remake/sequel of Battle of Olympus...
doesn't matter if in 2D or 3D, either way would be great...in 3D, it might be a nice mixture of Zelda, Ico and God of War...total pwnage if done right

too bad the sidescrolling adventure genre is dead...Zelda 2, Faxanadu and Battle of Olympus were great games

Elrinth

:Master beyond your imagination:
Trophies
Website
www.elrinth.com
XP
Country
I'd love remake/sequel of Battle of Olympus...
doesn't matter if in 2D or 3D, either way would be great...in 3D, it might be a nice mixture of Zelda, Ico and God of War...total pwnage if done right

too bad the sidescrolling adventure genre is dead...Zelda 2, Faxanadu and Battle of Olympus were great games

actually it's not.. you still have castlevania games coming out...
biggrin.gif

but other than that.. yeah pretty dead
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all