demigod198

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Jakob95 said:
A Gay Little Cat Boy said:
That's just horrible! I can't believe parents would ever do this to their own children! I mean how can you raise a child from the day they are born and then just do this to them over some stupid small detail?
I would.

I don't know if I should say lol or wtf thats mean...
(probably lol)

MFDC12

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Jakob95 said:
That's just horrible! I can't believe parents would ever do this to their own children! I mean how can you raise a child from the day they are born and then just do this to them over some stupid small detail?
I would.

Why?
Your kid is the same exact person, you just know one more thing. Same personality and everything.

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
MFDC12 said:
Jakob95 said:
I would.

Why?
Your kid is the same exact person, you just know one more thing. Same personality and everything.
I don't want my kids(in the future) to be gay. I want him to be straight have a normal future, have kids and carry on my legacies!

nutella

Low Glycemic Index
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Sure the punishment is harsh, but being gay is not a small detail especially to a parent.

MFDC12

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Jakob95 said:
MFDC12 said:
Jakob95 said:
I would.

Why?
I don't want my kids(in the future) to be gay. I want him to be straight have a normal future, have kids and carry on my legacies!

"normal" is overrated. There is no such thing as normal, anyways.
What if your child turns out barren/infertile? What if they decide they are asexual? What if they dont even want kids in the first place? How will they carry on your legacy then?

And even if your child turns out gay, they can adopt (depending on laws, and hopefully they will progress) or have a surrogate to bear their children..

also, id like to think i lead a 'normal' life. what genital you like has no difference to this. I go to school.. I want kids.. I want to get married..

nando

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
MFDC12 said:
And even if your child turns out gay, they can adopt (depending on laws, and hopefully they will progress) or have a surrogate to bear their children..

my neighborhood is crawling with gay parents. there are several sites where you can meet with surrogates and it deals with all the legalities etc for you.

there is a local program here in the bay area for surrogates that want to remain involved too. i met a couple with 3 adorable kids. i myself got a ginger and im gonna beat him up if he turns out straight.
tongue.gif

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
People want normal because normal usually mean the right thing to do.

Anyway that like a gay couple adopting a child and punishing him for being straight, and that mess up...

Forstride

The rudder moves when I turn the wheel
Trophies
Website
forstride.stormbit.net
XP
Country
United States
Lol. I got a response:

"You are right, I should be allowed to raise kids. Unlike you, a gay sympathizer liberal jerkoff!"

He (His name was Clarence by the way) said he should be allowed because I misspelled shouldn't as should, and took advantage of it.

What a dick.

KingdomBlade

Blade v3+ (I R SHMEXY)
Trophies
Website
meekpicture.blogspot.com
XP
Country
I have a ton of friends that are gay (I'm straight though) and their parents have always been okay with it. I go to a private Catholic school and there are a ton of gay people there and the school is perfectly fine with it. Our country has gays nearly everywhere, and it's fine with everyone. Yet, a father can't even accept his own son for being gay? That is the worst thing. The parents are supposed to be the ones who sympathize with the kid, yet they're punishing them? If I had gay/lesbian/bi kids when I grow up, I will still sympathize and care for them, since it's the right thing to do.

KingVamp said:
People want normal because normal usually mean the right thing to do.

Anyway that like a gay couple adopting a child and punishing him for being straight, and that mess up...

Most gay couples adopt girls I think, so it doesn't really matter. It's sort of like making up for their lost chance of being a girl. Plus, gay couples are supposedly very loving and nurturing, so they are more likely to accept the child, whatever his/her sexuality. Also, just because something is considered normal in the boundaries of society, it doesn't mean it's the right thing to do. For example, in the future, we all got invaded and we were treated like wild animals and forced to kill each other for food, and in that society, it is considered as normal to kill each other. Does that mean it's the right thing to do? Not really.

Jakob95 said:

I agree with the posts above, surrogacy. And besides, being gay is completely normal in the case of our current society. He'll have a slightly harder time in school (depending on the school, in some cases, gays are accepted as normal), but overall, he'll live a pretty normal life. If I had to choose between having a gay son, or a straight son that has a defect, I would choose the gay one since sexuality isn't the changing point of a life, but having a defect or a mental problem would be the one to affect a person's life, not his sexuality.

QUOTE(TDWP FTW @ Oct 28 2010, 11:49 AM)
Lol. I got a response:

"You are right, I should be allowed to raise kids. Unlike you, a gay sympathizer liberal jerkoff!"

He (His name was Clarence by the way) said he should be allowed because I misspelled shouldn't as should, and took advantage of it.

What a dick.

Because of that, I severely doubt it is real. Really? He's supposed to be a father with a teen son yet he does stuff like that? Also, the MGS5 thing is very suspicious.

Vidboy10

Tsardom
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Hey look, Another shitty thread about people bitching about "gay bashing".

Seriously, Nobody gives two fucks about your orientation, if they do, There just a bunch of cocksucking motherfuckers.

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
Vidboy10 said:

Seriously, Nobody gives two fucks about your orientation, if they do, There just a bunch of cocksucking motherfuckers.

Because the reason why gay marriage is banned is that no one cares about anyone's sexual orientation. Yes, it's another thread, because this shit keeps happening, and just as inevitably, we have people like you who come in and add nothing to the conversation. See how this works?

nando

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Vidboy10 said:

hey everyone, let's all pay attention to this guy

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nando said:
Vidboy10 said:

But that's what he wants...
unsure.gif

Some people just prefer to talk out of their ass. If no one gave a damn about a person's sexual orientation, there wouldn't be as many murders, suicides or laws as there are now.
Please back up your bullshit before you spray it out your ass.

nando

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
phoenixgoddess27 said:
nando said:
Vidboy10 said:

But that's what he wants...
unsure.gif

Some people just prefer to talk out of their ass. If no one gave a damn about a person's sexual orientation, there wouldn't be as many murders, suicides or laws as there are now.

i know, i was just helping him express his real feelings.

Vidboy10

Tsardom
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
TwinRetro said:
Vidboy10 said:

Because the reason why gay marriage is banned is that no one cares about anyone's sexual orientation. Yes, it's another thread, because this shit keeps happening, and just as inevitably, we have people like you who come in and add nothing to the conversation. See how this works?

Well your talking to a guy who lives in the first nation in North America to legalize same-sex marriage, besides if same sex marriage was banned here me and my BF wouldnt give a shit, we don't care about marriage because we think its just the couples choking the fuck out of eachother. We believe that staying together is all that matters.

nando said:
Vidboy10 said:

Nah, I'm not being an attention whore, just being a redneck.

QUOTE(phoenixgoddess27 @ Oct 27 2010, 10:31 PM)
It's not bullshit, its an opinion if you don't like it that's too bad, I have my opinions you have yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLN9qrJ8ESs