Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
30084pm said:
gameboy13 said:
30084pm said:
If you guys think this is bad just wait until my parents find out...
Same with me. Although I don't think it will be THAT bad.

I do
frown.gif

My dad detests gays (and i mean "detest") and my relationship with my brother is diminishing cause he has an ickling that i am.
I don't plan on telling them... they can find out themselves

my dad detests homosexuals too - but hes starting to accept me and my boyfriend.

QUOTE(DryYoshi @ Oct 27 2010, 04:41 PM)
If I had a gay son, I would confince him that being straight is much better then being gay (BOOBIES!)
you dont choose your sexuality.

DryYoshi

Love child of Dry Bones and Yoshi
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
MFDC12 said:
30084pm said:
gameboy13 said:
30084pm said:
If you guys think this is bad just wait until my parents find out...
Same with me. Although I don't think it will be THAT bad.

I do
frown.gif

My dad detests gays (and i mean "detest") and my relationship with my brother is diminishing cause he has an ickling that i am.
I don't plan on telling them... they can find out themselves

my dad detests homosexuals too - but hes starting to accept me and my boyfriend.

QUOTE(DryYoshi @ Oct 27 2010, 04:41 PM)
If I had a gay son, I would confince him that being straight is much better then being gay (BOOBIES!)
you dont choose your sexuality.
There must/could/will/idk be someway :thinking:

Salamantis

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm probably the only one who thinks this is fake.
"gay ipod and gay laptop" hints of troll.

Anyone with me?

[M]artin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
The games are:mlb 10, uncharted 1 and 2, madden 10, rock band 2, guitar hero 2, and 3, metal gear 5, assassins creed, red dead redemption, and modern warfare2.

QUOTE said:
guitar hero 2, and 3, metal gear 5, assassins creed...

METAL GEAR 5

t85hD.jpg

DryYoshi

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Salamantis said:

Anyone with me?
I actually tought it was fake too....
I mean, who posts stuff like this in normal sircumstances? I bet his son is not even actually gay... Or maybe the father is actually the one who is gay.... (but doesn't want to be gay, and punishes himself)

Demonbart

GBATemp's guitar hero
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Ok, I might be straight, but this is just plain weird. I bet the worst thing my parents would do if I was gay (which I'm not) is have a talk with me about what and how.
But ohwell, craigslist is an American site and if one country is notorious for being overly religious and unreasonable towards anything that doesn't go with what the bible says, it's america.
That reminds me though, I recall someone telling me that nowhere in the bible can anything be found that states that being gay is bad. I'm not sure f that's true though.

EDIT: @ Salamantis & DryYoshi; you know what? That actually sounds plausible. I hadn't thought of trolls in this situation. XD

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Overlord Nadrian said:
A Gay Little Cat Boy said:
That's just horrible! I can't believe parents would ever do this to their own children! I mean how can you raise a child from the day they are born and then just do this to them over some stupid small detail?It's not that small of a detail.

I was going to say the same. It's actually quite a big detail.

QUOTE(Demonbart @ Oct 27 2010, 09:56 PM)
That reminds me though, I recall someone telling me that nowhere in the bible can anything be found that states that being gay is bad. I'm not sure f that's true though.
Totally false, it references it several times, actually.

Jamstruth

Secondary Feline Anthropomorph
Trophies
XP
Country
DryYoshi said:
If you're gay then you're not attracted to "BOOBIES!" That's kinda the whole thing about it.

This is a severe overreaction to it and I hope the Dad (cause its probably the Dad) calms down or the kid gets the hell out of there before its not just his electronics that are being chucked out.

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
Salamantis said:

Anyone with me?

I was thinking the same, I mean look at the attention it is getting here for instance. Why would you include stuff like that when you are trying to sell something, it would obviously put people off.

DryYoshi

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Jamstruth said:
DryYoshi said:
If you're gay then you're not attracted to "BOOBIES!" That's kinda the whole thing about it.

This is a severe overreaction to it and I hope the Dad (cause its probably the Dad) calms down or the kid gets the hell out of there before its not just his electronics that are being chucked out.
I didn't know what you ment with that sentence, so:
I meant that if you show him breasts (let's just say boobies) he will be less gay or something.... But whatever....
(not meaning to offend gays btw, i don't want an DryYoshi vs the gays war
tongue.gif
)

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
DryYoshi said:
Jamstruth said:
DryYoshi said:

I meant that if you show him breasts (let's just say boobies) he will be less gay or something.... But whatever....
tongue.gif
)
That doesn't work. I have seen plenty of boobs in my life (loves horror films) I am still gay and not going to change over boobs.QUOTE(ProtoKun7 @ Oct 27 2010, 05:00 PM)
I was going to say the same. It's actually quite a big detail.
With all the details that make up a human, sexuality really isn't the biggest detail and overall most people are more than just straight, bi, gay, ect. People are people.

DryYoshi

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
DryYoshi said:
Jamstruth said:
DryYoshi said:

tongue.gif
)
That doesn't work. I have seen plenty of boobs in my life (loves horror films) I am still gay and not going to change over boobs.
Didn't really mean that....
*cough*sex*cough*
EDIT: Are you not even bi?

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
DryYoshi said:
DryYoshi said:
Jamstruth said:
DryYoshi said:

tongue.gif
)
That doesn't work. I have seen plenty of boobs in my life (loves horror films) I am still gay and not going to change over boobs.
Didn't really mean that....
*cough*sex*cough*
EDIT: Are you not even bi?
Having sex with a girl won't chage that either. Example Elton John
No I am not even Bi, I tried to bi and realized I don't like girls or anything about girls.

Theraima

I own this desert, bitches!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Finland
The man is poor and is obviously using his son as an excuse (bad one at that) to sell this stuff.

So damn lame. Also the man is racist or something.

Pliskron

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why are people so obsessed with writing about gays and gay bashing. What? Every time a gay gets a dirty look it national news now. This is obviously fabricated by a troll to inflame people. That said I would like to make an offer on he gay-pod.

[M]artin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Theraima said:
So damn lame. Also the man is racist or something.
I'm sorry, I just read the seller's post 3 times over... and where the fuck do you draw a conclusion like that?! I mean, sure, there's a chance that he could be one... but how in the hell... what lead you to believe that...?!
rofl2.gif

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
With all the details that make up a human, sexuality really isn't the biggest detail and overall most people are more than just straight, bi, gay, ect. People are people.
Did I say it was the biggest?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I thought it was an actual xBox at that price.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I wanna grab a 360 Slim and a 360 E one of these days. Missed the boat of getting them at their lowest though, once they were discontinued. Could've got them for cheap back when I was a broke 20 something working at Target, but then again, I was a broke 20 something working at Target
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Being broke is no fun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, $150 isn't that bad for a jtag slim on ebay
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?