Gateway3dscards to southamerica shipping times?

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by mariusrhpsd, Jan 6, 2014.

1. mariusrhpsd
    OP

mariusrhpsd Member

Newcomer
    Nov 14, 2010
    United States
    Title is selfexplanatory, shipped around december 7th, via swiss post, how much did it take for you? I'm kind of worried as there is only 10 more days for me to make a claim via paypal

2. mznova

mznova GBAtemp Regular

Apr 3, 2007
    United States
    You should definitely file a claim if you don't receive it by the end of the week. Did they provide you with tracking? The comments on the site shows several people didn't receive their order so I would file the claim if I were you.

3. Schizoanalysis

Schizoanalysis From somewhere inside the rabbit hole...

Jun 23, 2009
    So long as there is a working tracking number, you will not win a Paypal claim (to my knowledge).

4. mariusrhpsd
    OP

mariusrhpsd Member

Newcomer
    Nov 14, 2010
    United States
    Luckily i have a tracking number, so i guess i coul field a claim based on that. Still, it bugs me that they sent it from songapore to swirzerland and from there to argentina? O'ts still on the normal time thst it takes for hk packages to get here, so idk.

5. vbkun

vbkun Member

Newcomer
    Nov 11, 2008
    Brazil
    I'm Glad to hear you are in Argentina.

Me and a friend ordered gate-way from the same store, difference about 2 weeks between each order.

Mine arrived @ brazil within 2 weeks, hong kong post. Then about 30 days at our slow customs.

My friend's went trought swiss post, its stuck in customs since early november here, but it arrived in brazil in abut 2 weeks also.

mariusrhpsd likes this.
  6. phanteon

phanteon GBAtemp Fan

Nov 4, 2013
    United States
    nice to hear form u latinos :P !

i got mine (Colombia) from a local retailer for something that would be around 110USD. considering that the card is 80usd and shipping is about 15 (which is what i paid for games and things that weight under a pound), it was a good deal, and got it immediately and tested on my 3DS.

7. mariusrhpsd
    OP

mariusrhpsd Member

Newcomer
    Nov 14, 2010
    United States
    Hey, can you ask your freiend how much it took feom switz to brazil? I have no updates since dec 20, and im getting kinda worried. Thanks in advance!

8. ErikTheGman

ErikTheGman Newbie

Newcomer
    May 17, 2014
    Hey mariusrhpsd did you receive your gateway yet