Status
Not open for further replies.

pedrobarca

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
I guess they are still working on Pokemon. And after theyve finished this, they have to run at least one week of testing. I expect this update by the end of november, maybe early december.

xBleedingSoulx

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I guess they are still working on Pokemon. And after theyve finished this, they have to run at least one week of testing. I expect this update by the end of november, maybe early december.

I reckon it'll be out a lot sooner than that, between announcing 1.2 and releasing it, there was only a gap of 1 or 2 days for testing.

keubibo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I know your feel bro :lol: Now, i really want 'multi-rom support' function :D I hope they will release it tomorrow.

Eyesenish

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i wish they would wait for zelda cause honestly i prefer that to pokemon any day its the reason i bought a 3ds in the first place

kyogre123

Mexican Pride
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
i wish they would wait for zelda cause honestly i prefer that to pokemon any day its the reason i bought a 3ds in the first place

I wish they would wait for *insert 3DS game with the latest release date announced*, that's the smartest move they could do since is the only game I care about.
Serious note: No point in waiting for any game, updates are not limited.

aclearersky

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Considering all the features they are implementing in this new update less then a month isnt really too long of a time. And with this emu nand i would assume they want to be 100% sure it is going to work as they had intended. If something goes wrong and it actually updated the systems to 6.3 it would render the gateway useless. Id rather they take their time and iron out as many bugs as they can then push the update out early and potentially cause major issues.

Eyesenish

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I wish they would wait for *insert 3DS game with the latest release date announced*, that's the smartest move they could do since is the only game I care about.
Serious note: No point in waiting for any game, updates are not limited.

who says updates arent limited !?!?any new firmware released by nintendo can be changed to block gateways entry point

aclearersky

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
who says updates arent limited !?!?any firmware can be changed by nintendo at anytime and block gateways entry point

Nintendo already did block gateways entry point in 5.1. Which is why you have to be on 4.5. Nintendo can try and introduce numerous things to stop gateway but they can always update their cart to get around them.

Eyesenish

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
oh ok sweet then cant wait!i didnt know that by keeping at 4.5 as base they would always be able to bypass nintendo's moves, alttp was the best game ever really hyped about the sequal!!!

Sarvesh50

Aye!
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
When are some other companies going to release a 3ds flashcart.
gateway is the only one right now some competition in price and features would be good for the 3ds community..

Eyesenish

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
When are some other companies going to release a 3ds flashcart.
gateway is the only one right now some competition in price and features would be good for the 3ds community..

although i do love my gateway i agree with this im really suprised that no one has copyed it yet....like the chinese

Eyesenish

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
true but by copying theyre "system" for sure some good competition would be available quik enough after

Idaho

Trophies
XP
Country
France
yeah they shouldn't have teased us with all those stuffs, the wait is being rude, I want those features so bad...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr