Gateway won't boot after chaning my SD card

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by MASAMASA, Feb 23, 2015.

1. MASAMASA
    OP

MASAMASA Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 21, 2015
    France
    Hello,

I just got a new SD card (8go) for my 3DS, and wanted to swith from the old SD to the new one.
    So I backed the content of the old one on my computer and put it on the new one.

But now when I try to boot the gateway from the sysnand (my sysnand is in 4.5 and I use the DS profile exploit), the gateway logo appears and the console reboot on sysnand instead of emunand. If I repeat the process, I get a message of error from the console and have to turn it off.

The new SD is formated in FAT32 and I copied every files that were on the old one (wich booted normally right before the copy), I even changed the name of the SD to GATEWAYNAND. I don't see where the problem comes from...

Does anyone know how to fix this?

thanks in advance.

2. lemanuel

lemanuel Maxconsole's All-Knowing Lurker

Dec 11, 2014
    Portugal
  3. eggsample

eggsample punahussy

Mar 29, 2010
    Poland
  4. Destinykid

Destinykid Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Nov 21, 2007
    United States
    Be careful because when you format emunand, it erases the contents of the SD card so backup first.

Margen67 and MrJason005 like this.
  5. MASAMASA
    OP

MASAMASA Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 21, 2015
    France
    Thanks! I had no idea about this process. I was afraid because I formated my first SD, but after copying back the content on it, the software was still able to extract the nand.
    It works fine and I won't have to repeat the process now that I have 8Go in my 3DS!

Margen67 likes this.