Hacking Gateway will fix any bricked 3DS for free, as long as you're not lying!

osirisjem

I miss the Wii remotes
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Of course it is...because GW said so....lol. R4 are mafias, no one with a GW has brick consoles then the reports of bricked GW card are people bribed by R4. And the brickcode doesnt exist etc.
GW isn't having problems ... because they know what they are doing.
GW just bricked the consoles of their "competitors".
Why would they brick their customer's consoles ?
It is pretty easy to just brick the clones ....
and that is what they did.

r4 are clueless and they bricked their customers consoles. Sad.
Reminder: Don't buy a flashcart from idiots who know nothing about them.
Buy from someone who actually makes their own firmware.
That should have been obvious *FROM THE BEGINNING*.

Kayday

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
You're either out roughly $50 if your a 3DS is bricked legitimately or you're out $150 for using a clone/modified launcher. Some say it's better to buy a new 3DS but the question is can you find a 4.5 or do you even care anymore about flashcarts and just go legit?

osirisjem

I miss the Wii remotes
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
These douchebags are a disgrace. Never have I viewed a backup device manufacturer in this way. The whole point is to help the consumer, with neat devices that allow them to have more fun with their consoles. Instead they are bricking consoles and attacking the consumer.
+1
I agree.
r4i is a disgrace for distributing firmware that bricked their user's Consoles.
Shame on them.
All the bricked consoles got their bad firmware from here => http://www.r4i-sdhc.com/ http://www.r4ids.cn/

justinkb

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Ofcourse it is...because GW said so....lol. R4 are mafias, no one with a GW has brick consoles then the reports of bricked GW card are people bribed by R4. And the brickcode doesnt exist etc.

You gonna pay for his shipment cost?

GW are just hoping that people wont send the console because of the high shipment cost. They should cover the shipping cost too. If it is indeed bricked because of the GW card then it shouldnt be a problem right?

If there are indeed a fair amount of Gateway-bricks, it's highly unlikely not a single person among those people will send it in.

This person can take pictures proving having sent it in (shipping slip).

If Gateway team then fails to deliver on its promise, this will become known. If they do deliver, the same.

We only need to wait for all this to occur.

nervx

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If they can repair a 3ds without NAND backup then the blue screen is likely just loading before the real NAND. More of a block than a proper brick.

The $100 return fee is a deterrent for those that got bricked and are lying about modifying gateway or using a clone. If there's a long time member that we can trust with the brick on a gateway card we need to get that 3ds sent in ASAP to verify gateways claims.

justinkb

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Realistically .... do you think there are alot ?
Seems unlikely to me.
What do you think ?

I don't think there are. I've seen two reports, that might perhaps be genuine. One of them seems more likely to be caused by faulty hardware, as the person had been experiencing problems long before.

Thomas83Lin

Retro Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.thomas83lincodes.com
XP
Country
United States
If they can repair a 3ds without NAND backup then the blue screen is likely just loading before the real NAND. More of a block than a proper brick.

The $100 return fee is a deterrent for those that got bricked and are lying about modifying gateway or using a clone. If there's a long time member that we can trust with the brick on a gateway card we need to get that 3ds sent in ASAP to verify gateways claims.
The $100 fee is going to be a deterrent for anyone, Do you think gateway would actually admit to bricking a 3ds. You can count on this, If anyone sends them a 3ds they are going to pay the $100 fee or loose their 3ds.

Reactions: NEP

satel

Luigi's Big Brother
Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
they said they will charge $100 to return the 3ds only if the owner wasn't honest with them about which card bricked his console & is trying to get free repair. personally i can not fully trust the gateway team because they could turn around & say i was on wrong when i wasn't (btw my console isn't bricked) but they do sound genuine about trying to help although they're doing it for the sake of their reputation. still the real culprit here is the R4 team the one who cloned someone else's work without checking it,people should send emails to the R4 team asking them to fix their bricked 3DS.they will probably say no sorry

inuyasha555

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The $100 fee is going to be a deterrent for anyone, Do you think gateway would actually admit to bricking a 3ds. You can count on this, If anyone sends them a 3ds they are going to pay the $100 fee or loose their 3ds.

As said earlier in this thread, that's actually how much it would cost just to ship it to them. Trust me, I checked as well as others.

osirisjem

I miss the Wii remotes
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Gateway is only offering the unbrick service because they know their code didn't brick any legit Gateway user's 3DS. They know the code they distributed. They put plenty of safeguards in place for Gateway users ... and included a payload to brick the r4i users.

And r4i willingly distributed the malware firmware onto their own customer's 3DS.
Shame on r4i.

osirisjem

I miss the Wii remotes
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
..the real culprit here is the R4 team the one who cloned someone else's work without checking it
The r4 team checked nothing because they are incapable of doing so.
r4 know nothing now, and never will.
Don't buy products from people who know nothing.

juins

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm finally tired of all this bullshit clone vs gw wars. Can somebody just send their 3ds already and stop fighting.

A moderator should revise this, almost all the threads in the last week or so have been ridiculous and pathetic. ONE Sticky should be made having all the info and thats it.These forums are beginning to have nothing informative anymore, i thought that was the goal of a forum.

Relenting

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
I'm finally tired of all this bullshit clone vs gw wars. Can somebody just send their 3ds already and stop fighting.

A moderator should revise this, almost all the threads in the last week or so have been ridiculous and pathetic. ONE Sticky should be made having all the info and thats it.These forums are beginning to have nothing informative anymore, i thought that was the goal of a forum.

There's no one even talking about clones except osirisjem. He doesn't realize that no one else ever talks about r4 except him. No one else cares. He attacks r4 in pretty much every one of his posts.

Reactions: Cyberdrive

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    fluff663 @ fluff663: hoi