Arnold0

OP
Trophies
Website
arnold0.com
XP
Country
France
What have a belgian thing to do with my video ? I even put the retail cartridge near the 3DS while the game is running on the gateway.
It's just a tutorial, I don't say go here to get roms or anything.
(I also already have a video with DSTT / DSTwo running games since a long time and nothing appened)

Wombo Combo

That Ain't Falco
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just a quick question about save files. Exaclty how do save files work can I backup save files from GW? Like if I have a game on flash card and I want to try another game how do I make sure my save file for the old game still works?

Arnold0

OP
Trophies
Website
arnold0.com
XP
Country
France
When you close the game with Home -> Close the gateway update the save file on the 3DS SD card. So just let the gateway do it. I never experienced save corruption but I don't have many play hours. If you want to backup the save files then take out the 3DS SD card (While gateway is NOT running for sure) and copy all the .sav files on your computer. They are on the root of the card, like this :
4WEvK.png

Arnold0

OP
Trophies
Website
arnold0.com
XP
Country
France
I didn't deleted the original file, too (But it's more than 600MByte, bigger than some of the 3DS roms ^^)
On my youtube page it just say germany as blocked. I don't realy like videos without any sound...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: