Hacking Gateway Ultra 3.1.1 store/online question

Miles54321

Trophies
Website
derbergerac.com
XP
Country
Over in the NTR CFW savegame manager thread of course. :). Just do me a favor and read the whole thread there is good info there. It is only like 4 pages right now.

Alright, will do; also what's interesting is when I pressed the home menu button while in my phoenix wright game it gave me an update nag, I thought that only happens in sysNand!

thorasgar

Checkout my evil Soon-in-ator™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright, will do; also what's interesting is when I pressed the home menu button while in my phoenix wright game it gave me an update nag, I thought that only happens in sysNand!
You put it in sleep mode with wifi enabled! Welcome to the club. :)

How many cia files do you have installed? The only way to set rid of it in emunand is to reformat.

Miles54321

Trophies
Website
derbergerac.com
XP
Country
You put it in sleep mode with wifi enabled! Welcome to the club. :)

How many cia files do you have installed? The only way to set rid of it in emunand is to reformat.

Hmm, I dunno if it's a nag, it's only appeared once, just pressed home and it didnt do it like last time :D
Can I still backup emunand right? Also am I never meant to put my 3ds in sleep mode with Wifi enabled?

thorasgar

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm, I dunno if it's a nag, it's only appeared once, just pressed home and it didnt do it like last time :D
Can I still backup emunand right? Also am I never meant to put my 3ds in sleep mode with Wifi enabled?
If you are in either nand with wifi enabled and a connection set up and you are not on the latest FW nintendo downloads the update to enhance your user experience. Then nags you about updating once a day.

If you have not backed up your emuand yet go ahead and do so. If indeed you downloaded the nag it will still be there however.

Not sure if you have Nintendo Zones in the UK, but even if you do not have a connection set up nintendo can connect up with the hotspot and download it for you. You have to make sure you have wireless communications spurned off on the home menu.

Miles54321

Trophies
Website
derbergerac.com
XP
Country
If you are in either nand with wifi enabled and a connection set up and you are not on the latest FW nintendo downloads the update to enhance your user experience. Then nags you about updating once a day.

If you have not backed up your emuand yet go ahead and do so. If indeed you downloaded the nag it will still be there however.

Not sure if you have Nintendo Zones in the UK, but even if you do not have a connection set up nintendo can connect up with the hotspot and download it for you. You have to make sure you have wireless communications spurned off on the home menu.

Damn that sux, I gotta make sure thats always off before I go into sleep mode, ok ill make sure I remember that in future (Btw what was the topic you recommend for emunand backup again? -- this one? https://gbatemp.net/threads/guide-the-emunand-save-data-mega-guide-gbatemp-doesnt-deserve.378491/)

thorasgar

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Th
Damn that sux, I gotta make sure thats always off before I go into sleep mode, ok ill make sure I remember that in future (Btw what was the topic you recommend for emunand backup again? -- this one? https://gbatemp.net/threads/guide-the-emunand-save-data-mega-guide-gbatemp-doesnt-deserve.378491/)
that is good as well. But you want this

http://gbatemp.net/threads/emunand-tool-release-and-support-thread.359239/

You used this already to make a sysnand backup, right? Right?

Backup emunand and also copy the folder structure over.

Miles54321

Trophies
Website
derbergerac.com
XP
Country

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: