Say my name!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GATEWAY ULTRA 3.0.4 PUBLIC BETA
Posted on February 3, 2015
Today we present just a quick update for our users with 9.5 emunand. This fixes the multirom menu not showing up and various updates for properly supporting 9.5 emunand.

We also want to inform our users about some news regarding emunand support for the New 3DS:
We will not be able to support emunand 9.5 or higher for a while on the New 3DS. This is only an issue for the New 3DS, the old 3DS and 2DS will never have this issue. This is not a definitive barrier, but we feel it necessary to inform our users that while we are still working on releasing our New 3ds support, we will not be able to provide support yet for 9.5 emunand or higher for New 3DS on release.

And as always ENJOY!

Duo8

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand as expected the new key fucked them over.
I wonder how often will Nintendo change the key. Or if they'll use it on other parts of the system.

Reactions: Multiboy2k

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Considering how long "soon" takes, just imagine how long "not for a while" is. Yeah, eshop and all that probably won't happen for quite some time on n3ds. There's still the cias though, I imagine that would work.

Kracken

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
At least this means they are planning on releasing N3DS support without dealing with the new emunand so N3DS owners can at least play games on the damn thing. Imagine if they decided to hold off N3DS support until they figured out 9.5 emunand.

Hopefully they can wrap up N3DS support and then move onto 9.5 emunand.

Duo8

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
Considering how long "soon" takes, just imagine how long "not for a while" is. Yeah, eshop and all that probably won't happen for quite some time on n3ds. There's still the cias though, I imagine that would work.

Then all titles gets encrypted with the new key, then we have another 7.x situation.

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Assuming if...
Majora's Mask comes with 9.5 requirement :rofl2:
Of course it won't, it takes forever for these updates to make it to retail cartridges. Since Majora's Mask is due to release in 10 days or something, it's probably been gold for at least a month now.

Reactions: mvmiranda

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)