Hacking GATEWAY ULTRA 3.0.3 PUBLIC BETA

gametaku

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Today we present Gateway ULTRA 3.0.3 which fixes region detection for the Taiwan region.
Previously the TWN region was erroneously detected as CHN (iQue), and it was accepting the CHN dgpack while it should only accept the TWN dgpack.
As we mentioned before we want to caution users using the downgrade feature: it is a dangerous operation as it will write to sysnand and if something goes wrong it may brick your 3DS.
We currently recommend that ONLY USERS WITH A NAND MOD try this, and report back any issues.
Only when there are no more issues reported then we will consider it safe.
And as always ENJOY!

I say go to hell with 3.03 zzz

Reactions: MarkDarkness

gametaku

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
What i think is...they still need 3 months to make it work for the N3DS. Therefore, Gateway intentionally did not fix some minor bugs. They will troll us and announce a minor update every 1 to 2 weeks. This way, they can claim that they are providing frequent updates.

Uncle_Iroh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sucky Bugfixes instead of promised new Features -.-

Insult to Injury. Keep 'em coming Gateway!! :rofl: :cry:

What i think is...they still need 3 months to make it work for the N3DS. Therefore, Gateway intentionally did not fix some minor bugs. They will troll us and announce a minor update every 1 to 2 weeks. This way, they can claim that they are providing frequent updates.

Man you guys are jerks. Just because you're not one of the people who are affected by the bricking bug, doesn't mean the update is useless. Try and think beyond your world for one freakin second.

longxa762

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
What is with all people complaining about n3ds, not like everyone have one and it is just only released in japan. All I want is cheat that they promised

Reactions: Margen67

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: