Hacking Gateway support for Firmware 9.0 – 9.2 Coming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phantom_User

Phantom of Page 666
Trophies
XP
Country
What's with this conflicting information on Infinity Dream?

No EmuNAND for 9.2, but NAND emulation -> 9.2.0? wat.

Also:
"At that time the sign of the Son of Piracy will appear in the sky, and all the publishers of the 3DS software will mourn."

Yeah, I also derped a little with that tidbit. But oh well, what can ya' do?

D

Deleted-188346

Yeah, I also derped a little with that tidbit. But oh well, what can ya' do?
It shows that our faith in Infinitydream may be misplaced.
"We—every one of us—have strayed away like sheep!"
We must return to the path of the good Flashcard, and believe that Its arrival may soon be upon us in all its full glory. May we pray for Gateway to have thine EmuNAND and thine multi-rom support.

kheldar

Trophies
XP
Country
It's been almost 2 weeks since their announcement. I mean is this their understanding of 'soon'? Smells fishy, hope I'm wrong though.

Reactions: Phantom_User

Danjal

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Honestly, this is exactly why GW should look for a release window near Christmas. Many more people might be thinking the same.
Note that most resellers have a delivery time of 2~3 weeks (unless you specifically go for a more expensive faster service).
If they want to account for that they basicly have to get their fix out this month.
And even then, if you'd order at say december 1st - it'd still be iffy with christmas mail pressuring the system.

Reactions: Phantom_User

Phantom_User

Phantom of Page 666
Trophies
XP
Country
Note that most resellers have a delivery time of 2~3 weeks (unless you specifically go for a more expensive faster service).
If they want to account for that they basicly have to get their fix out this month.
And even then, if you'd order at say december 1st - it'd still be iffy with christmas mail pressuring the system.

Oh right, the iffy christmas postage. Last year they were full steam on December.

Damn, they can't can just release a big headline like that and make everyone wait patiently. I so bet this update will launch riiight in the middle of my exams.

Can't wait to quelch my thirst for ROMs with a cool, refreshing glass of Gateway.

Gateway could very well be a soda of some kind. Sounds so soda'ish.

Phantom_User

Phantom of Page 666
Trophies
XP
Country
Lucky me, ive ordered mine already B-)

BTW if this one rom per card feature turns out to be true what do you guys think what are the odds that theyll implement the rest of the features over time?

It'll depend I suppose on what this new exploit permits them to do. Otherwise, I'll argue the added features will come over time.

I also have a feeling that they're rewriting the whole website.

If the new Gateway update for 9.x is that different, they'll have to restructure the website seeing as it's geared towards the 4.5 crowd. Want to sell a product? At least don't make it confusing. I mean the right column wouldn't make ANY sense if the 9.x update contained only single ROM.

Reactions: Danjal
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Lol